Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECU Tuning Group | Porsche Panamera Turbo ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 08:14 AM
umwolverine is infamous around these partsumwolverine is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group

By reprogramming the Engine Control Unit on the Porsche Panamera Turbo, resulted gains were 129.76 hp & 95.88 lbs tq, bringing total output on a STOCK car to 630 hp & 612 lbs tq. No physical alterations were made to the vehicle ie. exhaust, intake, headers, etc. Additional power can be achieved by replacing secondary cats with high flow 200 cell race cats and/or adding an aftermarket exhaust.

Please inquire about other Porsche Panamera models. Details will be presented about any vehicle upon request.

Please contact the sales department for any questions or concerns.

Please obey all traffic laws. ECU Tuning Group does not encourage speeding.
You have a dyno graph?

Old 02-26-2012, 05:00 PM
supercup is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by umwolverine
You have a dyno graph?
ditto please post data

Old 02-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
PM's sent

Last edited by sales@ECU Tuning Group; 02-29-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:08 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Panamera Turbo

Please send dyno graph info for a 2011 Panamera Turbo. Thx.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
PM Sent

Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Sterlingc1975 is infamous around these partsSterlingc1975 is infamous around these parts
Pana TT

They just did my panamera turbo and the results were amazing. If you have any second thoughts don't because it is absolutely worth it. Good job guys!

Old 06-06-2012, 08:57 AM
umwolverine is infamous around these partsumwolverine is infamous around these parts
I haven't received any PM's.

If you're putting out this kind of power, you should be faster than a PTTS. It would be pretty simple to post a video of your car vs the PTTS. Do you have one?

Old 06-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Panguard is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by umwolverine
I haven't received any PM's.

If you're putting out this kind of power, you should be faster than a PTTS. It would be pretty simple to post a video of your car vs the PTTS. Do you have one?
Interesting.

Please PM a dynoplot as well.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor
Umwolverine & Panguard, check your inbox.

A small video will soon be up. Unfortunately, a PTTS was not around for us to compare it to.

Old 06-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Banned
TurboDFI is infamous around these parts
Unfortunately he will not PM me dyno plots, and the only one person who has their tune in socal is not willing to let me get a ride in it.. sounds fishy to me

Old 06-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TurboDFI
Unfortunately he will not PM me dyno plots, and the only one person who has their tune in socal is not willing to let me get a ride in it.. sounds fishy to me
I have never received a message from you.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
I have never received a message from you.
Oh, can you please Pm me info?
Edit: no dyno plot.. he wont give them out

Last edited by TurboDFI; 06-07-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh, can you please Pm me info?
Edit: no dyno plot.. he wont give them out
Here's what I got when I requested a dyno plot. Everyone can make up their own minds. I know what I would do.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I was instructed to remove the dyno sheet because the customer was not pleased when he found us advertising the gains. However, if you are interested in having your vehicle tuned, I would be more than willing to provide you with a dyno sheet in person prior to tuning.

Thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions regarding references, tuning, etc. please feel free to contact me on my direct line at 818.515.7675.

Kind regards,

Farzaan S.

ECU Tuning Group
1.877.813.9700 ext. 2
sales@ecutuninggroup.com

Old 06-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Banned
same for me... I dont get it... I dont mind being a beta tester but he sounds like hes lying

Old 06-07-2012, 11:43 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Etg

same for me... I dont get it... I dont mind being a beta tester but he sounds like hes lying
I got the same info. I spoke with their head programmer, Jags who says their tune could only be properly verified and compared on a Cartech dyno. Unfortunately, he did not know of anyone that had one that he could recommend in SoCal. He did however speak of their long reputation in the exotic car industry and spoke of a doing work for the fleets of a number of high end clients. They said they would have some of their Panamera Turbo clients contact me to provide feedback on their experience. None have contacted me to date. I'm curious if their customer on this thread was able to conduct any before/after testing in order to compare/validate the Improved performance. I remain skeptical of ETG's claims until more evidence is in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Porsche Panamera Turbo ECU Upgrade