Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECU Tuning Group | Porsche Panamera Turbo ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
Originally Posted by TurboDFI
same for me... I dont get it... I dont mind being a beta tester but he sounds like hes lying
Since you are located in the Bay Area, please stop by the ETG Bay Area office and Goshan would be more than happy to present you with a dyno sheet. Nothing "fishy" going on here. Customers who dyno their OWN vehicles have full rights to their own dyno sheets. There is nothing I can do. Once again, if you would really like to see a dyno sheet, please stop by our office.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Banned
TurboDFI is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
Since you are located in the Bay Area, please stop by the ETG Bay Area office and Goshan would be more than happy to present you with a dyno sheet. Nothing "fishy" going on here. Customers who dyno their OWN vehicles have full rights to their own dyno sheets. There is nothing I can do. Once again, if you would really like to see a dyno sheet, please stop by our office.
I am not going to drive 2 hours just to see a dyno plot then get shot

Old 06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Banned
Just to clarify, there is no point in PM'ing him for a plot, he is just going to tell you to see him in person or send your ECU in, which I would advise against

Source :
http://www.r8talk.com/forums/5-gener...check-out.html
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e63...2-hp-gain.html

Oh and also, the address on his website is a Virtual Rented Address, Not even a real place
http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us...s/facility-618

Last edited by TurboDFI; 06-08-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Panguard is infamous around these parts
What the heck? What's the difference between showing the dynoplot over PM vs in person? You'll still be violating their "privacy" anyway.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:12 PM
umwolverine is infamous around these partsumwolverine is infamous around these parts
So how did you develop the chip? You don't have any dyno charts of your own?

Old 06-08-2012, 05:36 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
websearch found this...

• ECU Tuning Group claims gains of 130 horsepower with their Panamera Turbo ECU tune

10-31-2011 01:21 AM
    3 Comments

Who is ECU Tuning Group? Well, we don't really know as they seem to be the new name/label of Singh Autosport as that is the name still included on the dyno sheet. Regardless, they are claiming huge gains on the Panamera Turbo of 129.75 horsepower and 95.88 pound-feet of torque. The dyno is a European Cartec dyno so it at least appears Singh is reselling or modifying a European Tune. When we see a graph from overseas from a tuner based in the US it does not leave us all that confident. Show us the dynojet, mustang, or dyno dynamics numbers to prove a car in the USA on our fuel has been tuned making these gains and then we'll talk.

This article was originally published in forum thread: ECU Tuning Group claims gains of 130 horsepower with their Panamera Turbo ECU tune started by Sticky View original post

Old 06-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Panguard is infamous around these parts
Just to clarify, there is no point in PM'ing him for a plot, he is just going to tell you to see him in person or send your ECU in, which I would advise against

Source :
http://www.r8talk.com/forums/5-gener...check-out.html
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e63...2-hp-gain.html

Oh and also, the address on his website is a Virtual Rented Address, Not even a real place
http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us...s/facility-618
Wtf davincivirtual? The hell is a virtual business room? A front so people think that it is an actual business?

Wow.

And yeah saying that there is no "real" dyno in America is ... dumb. We use Dynojets and Mustangs to confirm real-world gains. If anything, that "Cartech" dyno could be reading ridiculously high because how do get 80 horsepower on an NA car? lol!

And I see that their address says "Suite 450." Do they use helicopters to bring cars in when they dyno on the 4th floor? Surprised the floor hasn't collapsed

Old 06-09-2012, 07:16 AM
MIA997TTBeast is infamous around these partsMIA997TTBeast is infamous around these parts
With the variety of proven, reliable tuners EvomSiT, FVD, Switzer, GIAC, just to name a few, why would you pay attention to 'rumors' of 130hp from a tuner, with no graphs, no shop, etc...

Every time I see this thread coming back alive, I can't believe that people actually pay attention to this. You want 130HP get any of the previous tuners, and add exhaust. Something happens down the road, you know they will be there for you. Can you say the same thing about this guy/guys?

Think about that.

Old 06-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Banned
This was him a couple years ago,
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...re-of-package/
I'm frustrated that 6speedonline is willing to accept his money as a sponsor so he can sit on here and con us

Old 06-09-2012, 09:58 AM
umwolverine is infamous around these partsumwolverine is infamous around these parts
This was him a couple years ago,
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...re-of-package/
I'm frustrated that 6speedonline is willing to accept his money as a sponsor so he can sit on here and con us
I contacted 6speedonline about this. So far, no response.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:22 AM
aalencar is infamous around these parts
Money smuggling, man this is getting interesting...

Old 06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Member TurboDFI was just banned from this forum, again.

Creation of multiple users accounts for the purposes of trolling, and creating new accounts after previously banning is explicitly prohibited on this forum. The account created has shared IPs with other members here, and this is being investigated.

Old 06-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by bbywu
Member TurboDFI was just banned from this forum, again.

Creation of multiple users accounts for the purposes of trolling, and creating new accounts after previously banning is explicitly prohibited on this forum. The account created has shared IPs with other members here, and this is being investigated.
Are you guys vouching for ETG?

Old 06-09-2012, 12:52 PM
aalencar is infamous around these parts
I don't get it either...

Old 06-09-2012, 01:03 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by umwolverine
I'm a forum moderator. My job is to moderate the forum, which I do so on a voluntary basis, and contribute to the forum in a meaningful way.

I don't vouch for members or sponsors.

Last edited by bbywu; 06-09-2012 at 01:16 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Porsche Panamera Turbo ECU Upgrade