Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Panamera Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 PM
nikos is infamous around these parts
2011 Panamera Turbo

I dropped my audi off at the dealer and I waited in the Porsche showroom for my friend to pick me up.

The silver panamera turbo had a sticker of 170k. After a few minutes the salesman went for it. He said today 20k off if you want it.

I wonder how low can you take a dealer if his first offer is 20k off, off the bat

Thank you in advance

Old 10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
was that a S or regular turbo? and thats pretty low, great deal, he may have just wanted to see if you were serious or not, because thats a steal, its not like they are changing the body like the 997's or anything, they are remaining the same for 2012....

Old 10-20-2011, 03:09 PM
I think it was a turbo. Other thing I noticed is that stock was very low. Only one panamera and 3-5 carreras and caymen/boxster in the parking lot

Usually they have a few porsches inside the showroom.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:09 PM
wv, its not like people are lining up to buy any.. It has to be mostly internet sales

Old 10-21-2011, 11:43 PM
TexasPorsche is infamous around these parts
That's still above invoice and there's substantial trunk $ on that one as well! Good luck!

Old 10-22-2011, 09:16 AM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
its 2011 model shouldnt be Turbo S. At this time of the year Porsche are dumping 2011 models - even here in Bay Area they are giving 20k off on 2011 Turbo models. I just picked up my 2012 P2S and they already have 4 Turbo S sitting in the showroom.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:13 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Which dealer?

Old 10-23-2011, 08:16 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Nevermind, it's Bert Wolfe. I didn't realize that there was a dealer in Charleston. I may have to go there for service, it is the closest to me in KY. How is their service dept?

J

Old 10-23-2011, 10:41 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Dealer in Chicago offered 20K off their PTT in -stock car to me also.
I was told that there is about 10% profit in these cars, anyone know differently?

Is 7% off of a special order a reasonable deal?

Old 10-23-2011, 07:00 PM
dhh
dhh has a spectacular aura aboutdhh has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PCJR
Dealer in Chicago offered 20K off their PTT in -stock car to me also.
I was told that there is about 10% profit in these cars, anyone know differently?

Is 7% off of a special order a reasonable deal?
Here is sticker and invoice on my car - I think that your 7% is a good deal on special order - but as they clear old model year cars out I think they can be had below invoice easily now.

MSRP $151,195.00
Cap $136,529.00

Last edited by dhh; 10-23-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:07 PM
TexasPorsche is infamous around these parts
Dealer invoice is 90% of Msrp on car and options are 85% of list. So gross profit is 10 and 15%, respectively.

Originally Posted by dhh
Here is sticker and invoice on my car - I think that your 7% is a good deal on special order - but as they clear old model year cars out I think they can be had below invoice easily now.

MSRP $151,195.00
Cap $136,529.00

Old 09-25-2012, 04:14 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know what changes were made in 2011 from 2010?

Thank you

Old 09-26-2012, 10:26 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Im not sure how your MYs go in the US, but I think some 2011s have PTV with PDCC as 2010 only has a LSD, also co2 values are down to 270 from 286, some kind of braking power acquiring system, also they have a small selection view on top of the steering wheel : sport, sport + etc.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:24 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Kip - hope your car is doing better these days? I am in the market and just wanted to see all of the changes since 2010...

Old 09-26-2012, 03:39 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sbkim
Thank you Kip - hope your car is doing better these days? I am in the market and just wanted to see all of the changes since 2010...
If it werent for the hopping oil temp gauge, it would be perfect! The car seems really fast after the turbo recall. Porsche factory support say the problem is electrical (Daaaah!), either something to do with the thermostat or wiring. Going to the shop again next week. Hope they fix this also and my car would finally just WORK .

I also think that as most of my faults have been fixed with recalls, the newer the car is, the better it will be, as problems have been solved already. Its hard being the first year "test mule".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 Panamera Turbo