Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM
phil612 is infamous around these parts
Panamera Sport Turismo Concept Previews Next Sedan and Shooting Brake Model

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/09...t-turismo.html

Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold

Why Doesnt Porsche let Audi do the wagons??? I think its just a Cayenne, that was flattened in the car wash. And really, how much more space can there be in the back with that rear window??? Im not kidding, if Audi is going to have the same engines as POrsche cars, Im going to start buying Audis.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:32 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
For some reason the rear reminds me of the Dodge Colt...

Old 09-26-2012, 04:52 PM
ze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really nice
First live pictures from the pre-press days VW Group night in Paris. Looks extremely elegant. The Panamera as it always should have been ?

Old 09-26-2012, 05:09 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
I think it's gorgeous, particularly the rear tail/strip and more angular front. Now just chop off two doors and I'll be back at the dealer...

Old 09-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
It reminds me off Ferrari FF in 4 door config. Not too crazy about the styling but I don't hate it. It's just an eye candy that we won't be seeing for another couple years.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:31 PM
opnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond reputeopnielsen has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing!! Simply beautiful!! The rear end is so much more in hamony with the rest of the car, wow I'm speechless!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I'd like to know, other than the 6-cyl hybrid shown here what other engine options there will be.

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
They nailed it!!!!

Old 09-26-2012, 09:39 PM
DMoore is a jewel in the roughDMoore is a jewel in the roughDMoore is a jewel in the roughDMoore is a jewel in the rough
I love it.

I bought my Panamera after having owned 3 different Audi S4 Avants. I wanted a high performance, awd station wagon but with the demise of the S4 Avant in the US there wasn't any such car available. I hate trucks and SUV's and won't have one. The Cayenne is great, but it's still an SUV.

Then I saw the Panamera 4S. Hmm... AWD. V8. Large hatch, with seats that fold. Voila - it's a station wagon! I've had it for a bit over 2 years now and still love it, although it's still a bit too big for me to be entirely comfortable with it. But that new wagon is gorgeous!

Sell that in a 4S version and I could seriously see that as the inevitable replacement for my 4S.

DMoore
'10 Panamera 4S
'11 Carrera GTS

Old 09-26-2012, 10:03 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ze_shark
The Panamera as it always should have been ?
I would agree with that. I've debated buying a Panamera but just couldn't get past the pug fugly styling no matter how well it performs. Porsche might just get me when this thing comes out though!

Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 PM
VINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura aboutVINTAGEFEFE has a spectacular aura about
Looks like a scirocco bare-backed the panamera....not that it's a bad thing.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:31 PM
kip
I take a little back as it looks better in the live photos and actually like the front, still think the rear wing and back end looks wierd.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:04 AM
hummerchine is infamous around these parts
I'm with ya there kip...

It's a sweet looking ride, but personally I like the look of the current Panamera better. But I seem to be a member of the select minority who love the look of the Panamera!

After over a year and over 16,000 miles on my 4S, I really don't have much to complain about. I mean, if you don't like this car, then you have obscenely high standards! I like it better every day; drove it from Wenatchee, WA to Index, WA and back today to go rock climbing. I drove about as long as I climbed; I'd have to say both were equally fun. (wellllll....the rock climbing was a TAD more fun).

I wish my iPod worked right with the onscreen thang, and the trunk could be a bit bigger...

Life is so hard...

Old 09-27-2012, 02:48 AM
kip

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera Sport Turismo Concept Previews Next Sedan and Shooting Brake Model