Sponsored by:

After H&R lower spring, front end bounce going over speed humps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 07:31 AM
(ZO) is infamous around these parts
After H&R lower spring, front end bounce going over speed humps

Hi Everyone

Members with H&R lower springs, does you car's front end bounce up and down two to three times after going over some (not all) speed humps at low speed ?
Unless i go really really slow it won't bounce.
Is that normal ? Or something wrong with the shockes ? Or just the design of the speed humps is too steep ?
Any input will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
I have never heard of that before or had a problem. It might be possible your shocks are completely shot leaving all the shock absorption up to the springs.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:22 AM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
I have H&R springs too and also removal of those blue spacers to achieve more lowering. I did notice in comfort PASM mode the car is very soft and bouncy. I only drive my car in the sport PASM mode and its awesome.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 AM
(ZO) is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JMC8
I have H&R springs too and also removal of those blue spacers to achieve more lowering. I did notice in comfort PASM mode the car is very soft and bouncy. I only drive my car in the sport PASM mode and its awesome.
Thanks for the feed back guys.

My installer have shave 1.5" off the rubber stopper too. But for me is bounce on all 3 mode, but only bounce on a few speed humps in the carpark, but all the rest is ok, also when I brake and turn and going through pot holes everything seems normal ?

Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 AM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by (ZO)
Thanks for the feed back guys.

My installer have shave 1.5" off the rubber stopper too. But for me is bounce on all 3 mode, but only bounce on a few speed humps in the carpark, but all the rest is ok, also when I brake and turn and going through pot holes everything seems normal ?
Thats weired, should not bounce in sport or sport plus mode, maybe u shall hv Porsche check out your shocks

Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 PM
rzundel is infamous around these parts
I just got my H&R springs installed today and no bounce. They are perfect! My guess is installation. Wheel Enhancement in LA did my install. They are the best.