Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trunk cargo liner/mat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 12:30 AM
MPac00 is infamous around these parts
I never thought to cut out the portion of the trunk liner that separates the main area from the wheel wells. I kinda like the area it carves out though. Granted the stroller I have to pack fits easy enough without having to angle it into the wheel wells.

I got my trunk liner from Suncoast about 3 months ago. They may still stock them. I also got the matching front and rear plastic floor mats. I'm happy enough with them, but certainly makes the car less luxurious.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
We have the Luggage Compartment Liners if your looking to go that route for the trunk. We also carry the rubber floor mats.

Click Here
for more information on the Luggage Compartment Liner.

Click Here for more information on the different floor mats we offer.

Old 12-19-2012, 10:27 AM
hummerchine is infamous around these parts
I like the area it carves out too...which is why I have not cut mine off (yet). I also got the rubber mats, which I REALLY like. That's a good price above for the cargo liner.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:10 PM
MPac00 is infamous around these parts
I considered the rubber floor mats before going with the plastic Porsche-branded WeatherTech ones. I chose the plastic ones because I thought it would be easier to clean. Loose pine needles come off easy enough, but mud and watermarks surprisingly take more effort than a rag and some cleaner. I'd consider the rubber mats if it's roughly just as easy to clean and doesn't make the car feel like a Sonata when stepping in it.

Any shots of the Yachting Blue rubber mats?

Old 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
MPac00 We can get the factory Yachting Blue carpeted ones but I have yet to see rubber ones yet.