Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Panamera was stolen!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 01:24 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Sorry To hear This. In Finland they only pay an estimated 2nd hand price, so a good example will get the same refund from an insurence company as a crappy poorly kept car. My car has an optional Porsche vehicle tracking system Not sure what that exactly helps.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:07 PM
neuneleven has a spectacular aura aboutneuneleven has a spectacular aura about
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Take heart and best wishes that things get sorted out. Hopefully you would be able to avenge your departed Panny with an even better one. Also as mentioned by others, its a great thing no one's physically hurt.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:54 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by zackster
I don't want it back either, god knows what they have done to it. A question for everyone, do any of you have a anti theft device on your cars? Do you have LoJack? Can the panamera be tracked?
speak with a porsche dealer , I have heard that they can track even vertu cell phones , so a panamera should be a joke to track if they havent taken out the gps

Old 11-01-2013, 07:18 PM
tengtengvn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
speak with a porsche dealer , I have heard that they can track even vertu cell phones , so a panamera should be a joke to track if they havent taken out the gps
GPS is one way communication. A phone with activate service has it way out to the internet and tower triangulation.

Old 11-03-2013, 09:03 PM
zackster is infamous around these parts
Good news guys they found my car, the thieves took it for a joyride and they abondoned it on a residential street in a different part of town, the owners whose house it was parked across did indeed see two guys dropping it off and jumping into a different car and sped away. The eyewitness report puts the car in the thieves hands for only an hour, so I dont believ they would have done anything to it. The home owners initially thought it was a bait car, but then after 6 days realized something fishy and called it in. For now my insurance company (Liberty Mutual is great they have been amazing) have towed it to their preferred shop for inspection and so I will know more Monday morning. Keep you all posted.

Old 11-03-2013, 09:45 PM
boswell1037 is infamous around these parts
That is great news i hope everything works out!