Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Panamera was stolen!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 10:37 PM
zackster is infamous around these parts
Unhappy My Panamera was stolen!!!!

It has been a very devastating weekend, my house was burglarized and among the many personal things that were cleaned out of my home, they also stole my beloved Panamera from my garage and literally drove it away.

I just wanted to share with the forum as I have silently enjoyed all your posts and admired my fellow proud Panamera owners.

It is indeed a sad moment in my life right now as I grieve my loss.

Enjoy yours and take good care of them.

Zack

Old 10-28-2013, 10:49 PM
aggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud ofaggk has much to be proud of
Well that sucks. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:57 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Very sorry to hear. Hope insurance will cover most of your loss. Take good care man.

Old 10-29-2013, 04:05 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Very sorry. I can only imagine how uncomfortable you must be feeling right now knowing that strangers have violated your home and taken things. Things can be replaced; glad to know that you're safe.

Old 10-29-2013, 04:50 AM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by zackster
It has been a very devastating weekend, my house was burglarized and among the many personal things that were cleaned out of my home, they also stole my beloved Panamera from my garage and literally drove it away.

I just wanted to share with the forum as I have silently enjoyed all your posts and admired my fellow proud Panamera owners.

Zack
Bummer.....but I assume insurance covers all of this? I smell a new '14 coming soon to your garage!! :-)

Old 10-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully they have a few leads to work with. Keep us updated and let us know what happens.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:03 AM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Hope you catch the criminals....and as they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:36 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !

Zack
sucks but material things can be replaced as long as you and your family are ok that is all that really matters

Old 10-29-2013, 02:26 PM
mziegler38 is infamous around these parts
Did the locate a key in your home that enabled them to drive the Panamera away?

Old 10-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Post pictures of your car, maybe a member here might see it and report it stolen. You never know the power of the internet. That actually happened on a BMW forum.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Yep, my keys were in the house and it was like handing them on a silver plate, they took the house and the car. I will post pics and maybe someone could recognize it. However I believe that it is in a chop shop somewhere in Mexico, my poor beloved car stripped and raped.

Interesting though that today I went to the police station and asked them as to why no one has called me back and I was told that it only has been 3 days since it was stolen and it usually takes 5-10 days to have a detective assigned to the case....I was flabbergasted.

At this stage I have resigned and given hope that it will ever be recovered.

Insurance company has been great so far regarding the home claim, I'm waiting for paperwork so we can start the Auto claim.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome, thank you all for your concern.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:24 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
So sorry to hear, but hey the body changed so you will be able to get a newer and better version of what you already had. Look at the bright side of things. Well, good luck with whatever you get.

Old 10-30-2013, 10:41 PM
forgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really nice
story for the violation. As others have said, you're safe and it is a PITA. Hopefully, your auto insurance is replacement value so you don't take the depreciation hit.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:25 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Yep, my keys were in the house and it was like handing them on a silver plate, they took the house and the car. I will post pics and maybe someone could recognize it. However I believe that it is in a chop shop somewhere in Mexico, my poor beloved car stripped and raped.

Interesting though that today I went to the police station and asked them as to why no one has called me back and I was told that it only has been 3 days since it was stolen and it usually takes 5-10 days to have a detective assigned to the case....I was flabbergasted.

At this stage I have resigned and given hope that it will ever be recovered.

Insurance company has been great so far regarding the home claim, I'm waiting for paperwork so we can start the Auto claim.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome, thank you all for your concern.
I would not want it back if someone were to steal my car.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:34 AM
I don't want it back either, god knows what they have done to it. A question for everyone, do any of you have a anti theft device on your cars? Do you have LoJack? Can the panamera be tracked?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Panamera was stolen!!!!