Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is the Panamera a sedan or wagon?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 05:02 PM
MPowerKai is infamous around these parts
Is the Panamera a sedan or wagon?

I have a little poll going on NAGTROC the gtr forums because my friend with a gtr insists that it's a wagon. I insist it's a sedan, it's advertised as a sedan, and it's registered as a sedan. What do you guys think? Also if you have a nagtroc ID I'd love for you guys to vote. (hopefully for sedan lol)

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...edan-or-wagon/

Old 03-01-2014, 09:55 PM
carsnob is infamous around these parts
dr.4 hatchback....then again, "the brief called for a Porsche"

Old 03-01-2014, 10:57 PM
mtimmy415 is infamous around these parts
I have them all. GTR .. Panny turbo and a 14 e63 wagon...

the panny is more toward a wagon to me.... ... BUT........ a wagon, I can access the rear trunk easily like a mini van.. not on the panny though.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:58 PM
DMoore is a jewel in the roughDMoore is a jewel in the roughDMoore is a jewel in the roughDMoore is a jewel in the rough
I'd owned a number of Audi S4 wagons over the years. I was pissed off when they stopped importing them into the US. I want a station wagon to haul bikes and skis; I want awd for skiing; I want power for all the obvious reasons; and I hate trucks and SUVs. There was nothing on the market for me.

Then I took a closer look at the Panamera 4S. Hmm. Power? Check. AWD? Check. Not an SUV/truck? Check. It has a lumpy *** for a sedan, but wait a minute. Hatchback? Rear seats fold? It IS a station wagon!

And that's how I ended up with a Panamera 4S. I liked it so much that I replaced it 9 months ago with a Panamera GTS. This time around I was tempted by the RS7 and the E63 AMG Wagon, but Porsche handling won out.

DMoore
'13 Panamera GTS
'13 C2S

Old 03-02-2014, 04:12 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Why would Porsche market a wagon as a sedan? Sedan.

Old 03-02-2014, 08:57 AM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
It better be a sedan......! haha

Old 03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cole328
It better be a sedan......! haha
Hahaha.. I think it is a sport-ute!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw-m3-sport-ute-top.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	341121  
Old 03-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Kleev is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MPowerKai
I have a little poll going on NAGTROC the gtr forums because my friend with a gtr insists that it's a wagon.
You can find helpful advice at ALLMYFRIENDSARETROLLS.COM

Good Luck!

Old 03-04-2014, 02:23 AM
EliahP is infamous around these parts
The Panny is such a boss ride it doesn't really matter whether people think it's a sedan or a wagon.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by Kleev
You can find helpful advice at ALLMYFRIENDSARETROLLS.COM

Good Luck!

Old 03-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Georgi is infamous around these parts
I think it is neither. Porsche may call it a sedan, but I think of it as a sport limo