Sponsored by:

Hold or Sell?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 02:47 PM
EmmHolla is infamous around these parts
Hold or Sell?

Hey Guys,
It looks like the next generation Panamera is upon us. I have been wondering if it is a good time to sell my Panamera before the value takes a hit especially if I plan on getting the next generation car. What are you thoughts?.. Do any of the current owners plan to upgrade when the new model becomes available? What will you do with your current cars? Trade, Sell, Keep?.. I'd like to know what everyone is thinking. Thanks..

Old 08-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Dpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to behold
If the spy photos I've seen are accurate, it is not enough of a dramatic change that would get me to trade mine in or sell it. I love my 2012 Turbo S, and at this time have no desire to part ways with it.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:20 PM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
I'm not thrilled with the apparent lack of as many function buttons on the '17 model. And two cup holders where the console should be? One big gaping hole is already too much for me.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:31 PM
disden is infamous around these parts
I will definitely be getting a new one when they arrive. Even if the interior tech changes and goes away from the buttons, there is no doubt that the new model will address some of the current models visual oddities. Plus, it will no doubt be a better driving vehicle. My lease is thankfully up when the new one arrives! I just hope the rumors of a station wagon/shooting brake are true, I would love a copy of that Panamera Wagon show car.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:31 PM
enduro963 is infamous around these parts
I am definitively getting the new one, but, since I just got my '15 a few months ago, I am not in a hurry. I also do not like to buy first year new models.

If you can go without your Panamera for a few months, sell the current one and be ready to order in September / October. Good luck!

Old 08-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Goonie is infamous around these parts
Can someone post some spy shots. I've seen like 10 variations of the next panamera. Which one is the one?

Old 08-06-2015, 03:22 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I have a 2010 4S and I own it, only has about 28K miles(I have a lot of cars and do not drive that many miles a year on any of them) on it and being an old gear head I will hold on to my V8 as long I can. I am very pleased with the way this car handles and I'm sure the new car will be better, but for what I use this car for it is great the way it is.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:32 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MrPrice
I have a 2010 4S and I own it, only has about 28K miles(I have a lot of cars and do not drive that many miles a year on any of them) on it and being an old gear head I will hold on to my V8 as long I can. I am very pleased with the way this car handles and I'm sure the new car will be better, but for what I use this car for it is great the way it is.
My situation is very much like yours. I own my `11 P4S. The car has just about every option I would want, including full espresso leather, GT Silver paint, Chrono, and heating/cooling seats front anf rear, and the odometer just crossed 27K. It looks damn good to me and I love it. I'm not selling!

Old 08-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Goonie
Can someone post some spy shots. I've seen like 10 variations of the next panamera. Which one is the one?
Couple of pics from around the web that i've come across...

Old 08-06-2015, 04:45 PM
feeltherush is infamous around these partsfeeltherush is infamous around these parts
Wow that spoiler is huge (ugly?)

Old 08-07-2015, 09:25 AM
iammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura about
Reminds me of a Pringles potato chip. Or what Daffy Duck's bill looks like when it got slapped off his face.

Old 08-07-2015, 10:01 AM
I think the car is heavily disguised to look like the current gen car. Those tail lights in the first picture are actually stickers I believe.. I think it will look closer to the gran tourism concept.. I don't know why the spoiler is so large though..

Old 08-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
The roofline very much resembles that of the 991. I kind of like it, but not enough to switch just yet. Keep in mind that it's a turbo 6 unless you get the PTT or the GTS.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:44 PM
So, I sold the 991 C4 and the P4S today for a 2015 991 GTS. Making plans to relocate to SoCal and need to downsize the herd.

Old 08-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Leslierc
So, I sold the 991 C4 and the P4S today for a 2015 991 GTS. Making plans to relocate to SoCal and need to downsize the herd.
Wow! Congrats!.. Pics?.. So Cal sounds awesome right now especially since in a few weeks the weather on the east coast will start to change...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hold or Sell?