Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How can I make the "Sport Button" activate PASM Sport Plus?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 06:47 PM
nektarios is infamous around these parts
How can I make the "Sport Button" activate PASM Sport Plus?

I just bought a 2013 Porsch Panamera S-Hybrid and I'm baffled about something that is nowhere in the manual... Initially, I remember each time I pressed the Sport Button, it would activate the Sport Plus PASM level (two lights were on on the PASM Button). But now, when I press the Sport Button, PASM activates only one level (Sport Mode). So how do I make it activate Sport Plus Mode? This is really frustrating as I remember it was behaving differently before. Btw, I do not have a Sport Plus Button, just a Sport Button. But PASM has two modes: Sport and Sport Plus.

Thank you!

Nektarios

Last edited by nektarios; 03-14-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:11 AM
Goonie is infamous around these parts
Hit the PASM button until 2 lights come up? Maybe I'm reading your question wrong lol

Old 03-15-2016, 07:24 AM
That I know! My question is how do I make both lights light up when I press the Sport button once. This is how I remember it behaved when I first bought it.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:41 PM
enduro963 is infamous around these parts
My car is a 2015, I also do not have Sport Plus button. I press the suspension button, which has an image of a shock absorber.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:15 AM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
I have a 2015 PGTS. My PASM is always 2 lights on when I start it. You may have to play with your settings to allow something like "remember last settings" I think.

But I don't think you can program it to be off and then automatically get two lights just by turning on Sport. Only turning on Sport Plus gives you 2 lights (unless it's already on if you program the "remember" thing to keep them on).

Old 03-16-2016, 08:06 AM
This is what baffles me... In the first few days when I bought the car, I would press the Sport button, and two lights would turn on in the PASM, but not now. So how do I program the "remember" thing to keep them on?

Old 03-16-2016, 06:33 PM
LAAlpina is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nektarios
This is what baffles me... In the first few days when I bought the car, I would press the Sport button, and two lights would turn on in the PASM, but not now. So how do I program the "remember" thing to keep them on?

Are you using the same key? Settings could be set differently for each key.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:38 PM
TTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of lightTTCarrera is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by nektarios
It's in the owners manual.

Or just browse through all the menus and find it. That's what I did.You should probably do that anyway, right? New, expensive car. Explore all the little tricks and settings.

Old 03-18-2016, 08:14 PM
I know about the auto-settings. It was on by default when I got the car. That still will not make it so that when I press the sport button it triggers two lights on PASM.