Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Panamera Turbo Coolant Leak Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 PM
Kiddkynetik is infamous around these parts
2010 Panamera Turbo Coolant Leak Questions

Intently got into a small fender bender and the dealer replaced the bumper and a couple things in the front. It didn’t seem to bad as it was purely cosmetic things. However, they had the car for about one months and i got the car back and coolant was leaking out of the car after the first day it was sitting in my garage. I brought it to their attention and they side it wasn’t apart of the accident however I changed my oil a about a month prior to the accident and didn’t see any leaks like this nor have i ever has drips of anything in my garage.

From what it seems, it looks like i will have to push back on them but all the due diligence will be on my side. So, there is a coolant leak and it is not out of the expansion tank but it’s coming from both sides of the car and looks to be coming down the Downpipes right above where the o2 sensors are connected.

Driver side right above the downpipe

Driver side: Here is the close up and the see the two coolant pipes and some weird rubber stopper. I’m not sure what on the other side of that.

Its happening on the passenger side in the same place as well. I’m not sure what that is that it’s leaking from.

Close set up of the passenger side

I was was hoping someone had some insight to what this might be?

thanks for spending the time to read this. I really appreciate it

Sammy

Last edited by Kiddkynetik; 03-24-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-25-2018, 04:49 PM
Yankee is infamous around these parts
I replied to your PM. I'm thinking maybe the leak is not from those areas you posted in the picture. Unless you are absolutely able to see the leak coming from there don't assume. Check the coolant pump, thermostat area between the two engine banks. that's where the pipe in the older models come off. The details are in my post you looked at. it drops into the center cavity and then flows backwards and would essentially fall where you are seeing it. worth taking a look. The intake manifold needs to come off which is a 15 minute task at the most.

Old 03-26-2018, 12:16 PM
2thfxr is infamous around these parts
my 2012 P4 had a pressure sensor go bad and leak very slowly