Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So I've decided to buy a Panamera..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 06:03 PM
fulwild is infamous around these parts
If you get a turbo don't worry about the Sport chrono package as you can get it for about $800 from Suncoast (bonus no chrono on the dash. Does anyone actually use the chrono portion?). For me the launch control is irrelevant as it seems like added stress on the system for drag racing. The big benefit of the SC package is the more aggressive engine and suspension settings and the10 second turbo over boost which ups your torque by 10% for rocket passing. The things I am happy I have are PDCC (Porsche Dynamic chassis control) which keeps the car very flat in corners. 2 ton go cart? The entry and drive was something mine came with but I thought was kind of silly. It is great and would not get a car with out it once I've had it. Burmester is great and I listen to music more in my car than I do in my house. Sport exhaust totally childish and I find I activate it because it makes me smile but its nice to be able to turn it off also.

Old 05-09-2018, 07:03 PM
orangeokie is infamous around these parts
Old 05-10-2018, 09:07 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Great choice. If I were you, I would set a list of options you MUST have. Also set a list of items you are willing to sacrifice to get those you MUST have. Once you know this, you can look through some options.

Good luck. I am enjoying the crap out of mine. Good luck.