Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Palomar/Julian Run 10/7

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 09:27 AM
TurboGuy is infamous around these parts
Bad *** Yo!

Oh my god! Talk about a kick *** run! I want to thank everyone that set up this great rally and made it so fun for everyone that joined. Pictures are great and I can't wait for the video! I had a blast kickin *** on those turns with you guys and being able to hang out with all of you as well. Gotta do it again real soon! I also want to thank Eli for pointing out my flat on the back that everyone got a kick out of! HA HA. Love the pics by the way. But hey, it's all part of the game right? Especially if your the NEW GUY! So thanks again Eli. I also want to thank Norman for helpin out with the tire with his shnazzy air compressor and onsite road repair kits compliments of PORSCHE! Thanks again for your help too. And you gotta give it to Norman! At first I under estimated SUV's but his Cayenne Turbo RUF kicked *** on the straights and the turns! Way to go with the driving Norman! You definately gave us an exceptional impression on what those can really do on the roads! So ya, let's get another one going and kick some MORE butt on the streets! Later guys!

Anthony Wolfe / Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
858-688-7393
anthonywolfe@msn.com

Old 10-08-2007, 10:07 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
looked like a blast, wish I didnt have to come into work!

Old 10-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Flyn930 is infamous around these parts
Great fun!

Many thanks to those who attended our little Palomar Run. I had an absolute blast leading the wild bunch. I think when David W. and I got separated from the main group and we had to make up 10+ minutes was the best part. The weather was perfect, the roads were excellent, and the people attending were second to none.

Those pictures are awesome, Norm. Many thanks for snapping and sharing them. Is there any way I can get full resolution copies of the following pix: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 18, 27, 30? This email address can accept 20+ MB attachments: Brian dot Leask at ATK dot com . Thanks!

Best regards,

Brian

Old 10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
SDSRT8 is infamous around these parts
the pics make it even worse now that I missed it...
golly jeepers batman...
NEXT TIME!!!
I did get a little 18 mile run in through the "ranch" next to the house though as it was still earlier and the laborers were not out yet driving...
but it was just not the same...