Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Santa Barbara (so Cal) Summer Meet And Run?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 02:07 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Santa Barbara (so Cal) Summer Meet And Run?

Hi Guys:

Ok. The Florida guys did it...now it's our turn! Here's the idea:

Leave on a Saturday morning and take the "back roads" to Santa Barbara from LA (it's an awesome, awesome drive). Once in SB, we will have a group hotel rate at a local spot. Dinner reservations will be made for Saturday night at an SB hotspot. Sunday morning we rise early for breakfast and then leave for the trip home (route TBD).

We could also do the same thing but leave on a Friday afternoon and spend the weekend in SB. I think this could be an awesome event...we might even get some folks from NorCal to hook up with us.

Let me know your thoughts. This event needs to be well planned so if any are interested, please let me know so planning can begin. August is just around the corner!

T

Old 06-08-2004, 02:28 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
bump

Old 06-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Turbo Racer is infamous around these parts
I'm in but would meet up with you in SB.

Old 06-09-2004, 12:19 AM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
i would probably do the same, my brother lives in camarillo and i will just meet you guys up there. ill probabaly drag my brother to bring his 996 out too

Old 06-09-2004, 12:52 AM
Meeting us up there is cool...but the drive up is going to be a blast!!!

Any more interest in this event? SoCal guys, where are you???

If not enough interest, we can give this event the axe and come up with something else.

Lates!

T

Old 06-09-2004, 01:41 AM
Spuds is infamous around these parts
I'm interested!

Old 06-14-2004, 11:23 AM
1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light1317wholesale is a glorious beacon of light
That is going to be really fun. Just let me know.

Old 06-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi Guys:

There seems to be some general interest...

I've hit a very busy time right now...this week is utter hell. I will be back in full force this weekend! If there is more interest, please let me know!

T

Old 06-14-2004, 01:29 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
more attention if this is posted on the 996tt directly?

i figure it's about time to meet all the fellow 996ers.

hope to see a few of you when ever.

Old 06-22-2004, 12:51 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
This is definitely a run worth doing. I did a run with a bunch of 993 guys through the Malibu canyons, then took the back roads through Ojai to Santa Barbara, where we ate at Cold Springs Tavern (the best tri-tip sandwiches I've ever had). It was a LOT of fun.

We need to do this!!! Come on you LA bling blingers let's put them 19" HRE's and PSS-9's to some good use.

Old 06-22-2004, 06:26 PM
M3PinoyDriver is infamous around these parts
I might be able to make this

Old 06-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Hey Guys:

Thanks for posting your interest in this event. If there is more interest, I will begin planning for it. It would be great to get 10 to 20 P-Cars out there.

If interested, please post here!

T

Old 06-23-2004, 02:10 AM
DaveMo is infamous around these partsDaveMo is infamous around these parts
Tuuner,

Assuming I have no other commitments, I would be in. I would suggest that you pick a day and see who can go. Not too soon as I'm sure a lot of people already have plans over the next few week. Maybe something 3-4 weeks out.

Old 06-25-2004, 06:41 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I did this w/ some corvette guys some time ago, was definately a blast. I'd be in, i've even got a buddy that bartends up there at one of the hot spots

Old 07-02-2004, 08:27 AM
muybenno is infamous around these parts
saint barb!

i just joined, but I"m definitely in for the SB trip.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Santa Barbara (so Cal) Summer Meet And Run?