Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Lunch Meet @ BlowFish Santana Row

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 01:31 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I just found out that I might be able to leave the birthday party around 1pm!!! Should take about an hour to get there...How long you guys going to be there for? I'll have my Cayenne! since the 911 will be at Akkurat.

Old 07-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
lunch is at 1:00, so by the time you get there we should be getting ready to order our 4th or 5th "sake bomb"

Old 07-23-2004, 03:30 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Do sake bombs come with a 30min fuse?
That should be enough time for the cayenne to run down to san jose

Old 07-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
I'll be at this one, looking forward to watching you guys do those sake bombs. I've had my day with those...and I am on restriction!

I'm glad you'll be able to make it Kirby! See you there.

Old 07-24-2004, 04:48 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
FYI, we will be departing from Akkurat at 11:30 Saturday morning, then drive to BlowFish. So meet us there if you want to drive up with us.

thanks,

fred

Old 07-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Is this an all male hormone affair? Is anyone bringing their SO (Significan't Other)?

Old 07-24-2004, 08:58 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I believe everyone is coming solo Collin, but you're more than welcome to bring your significant other.

Old 07-24-2004, 09:12 AM
Nah. Next time. I was just checking for the wifey. She looks fwd to any excuses to go for sushi

Old 07-24-2004, 09:16 AM
lcheng is infamous around these parts
I will meet you guys at Akkurrat at 11:30am.
Lawrence

Old 07-25-2004, 08:34 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted to thank Robert for putting this together...I showed up late and still got my food before him! It was great seeing everybody and meeting new people...I'm processing my pictures now...

Thanks Robert!

Old 07-25-2004, 10:47 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Heya guys that was really fun seeing everyone. Some truly awesome peeps/ballaz (and wait till you see how Robert choked the chicken) and hot cars. Not enough hot women.. We need MANY MANY MANY hot women. Next time, we'll go on a drive and cruize with a MANdatory woman in the passenger seat...

Old 07-25-2004, 10:57 AM
That was really FUNTASTIC, flying down 101 with all these screaming Porsches.

I'm sure the 911 switchboard must have all lit up with people calling in on their cellphones.

Too bad I didn't have a chance to talk to everyone but it was a great start.

What a riot it was.

Old 07-25-2004, 11:09 AM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
Yes, Thank you Robert for taking the lead, starting this and coordinating with the Hotel and 'da Fish!
Thanks to all that attended.
Thank you George de'Akkurat for washing and paying to park my car :P
The food, as always was great.
Lots of great cars an good people too (although we missed Robin).
And, also a BIG thanks to the valet guys at Hotel Valencia for putting up with us, doing the best they could to get, and keep, as many of us as possible right out front!! (Even though security was threatening to tow us all away because "we" were so loud... cough** cough ** Fred, cough**)

(J/K) Alex, as usual, was the "real" problem

Old 07-25-2004, 01:52 PM
So a group of us in the Bay Area met for some Sushi and car talk...

Thanks again Robert for putting this together...

Some of the cars...

Low Riders!

Fred's TT got ran over

Hoods

Tons more Pictures! Click Here!

Old 07-25-2004, 06:51 PM
lcheng2 is infamous around these parts
Thanks Robert for putting this together. Great people, stunning cars and a fantastic drive. Thanks Kirby for the great pictures also.
Lawrence

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lunch Meet @ BlowFish Santana Row