Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Ferrari-Colonago Bicycle Launch Party "Una Esperienza Italiana Sept 28

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 12:07 PM
dustin is infamous around these parts
Ferrari-Colonago Bicycle Launch Party "Una Esperienza Italiana Sept 28

Guys, I am helping to organize a Ferrari-Colonago Bicycle Launch. At the event, we will have the very rare Ferrari Colonago Bicycles on display. These bicycles are very rare, as only 99 were made of each model. The CF7 and CF5 both new for 2009 and the F60 a very limited Colnago for Ferrari Edition bicycle it was made to celebrate the 60th Ferrari Anniversary. I will also have the 2009 Colnago line up. If you wish to test ride these bikes, you will have to email me your contact info as I will have to reserve your spot. You will also have to bring your helmet, shoes, clothes etc.
Marriott Hotel in Marina Del Rey on Sunday the 28th of September. The rides will be in the morning and we will then have them on dispaly from 4pm-8pm, after 8pm, the party moves to GLOW, the Club inside the Mariott.

After 8:00pm the event moves into GLOW – the super cool Club inside the Marriott….
From Colnago: Alex & Diego Colnago will be attending.
Campagnolo will also be there.
If you wish to attend or to just come and party, shoot me an email. We will have reserved/secure parking for all the Fcars.
You can email me at
Dustin@connectedmediagroup.com

Old 09-15-2008, 12:37 PM
jcr847 is infamous around these parts
I love roadies almost as much as sports cars (well not quite that much ) but still, that Colnago CF7 is beautiful, am I correct in taking from your post that you sell these bikes? What's msrp on the CF7?
I'd be there if I wasn't on the other side of the country

Old 09-15-2008, 01:41 PM
I have a friend that imports them.....they are just doing a Launch Party for them. I do not sell them personally. Just thought that some the guys who drive also ride....and might want to see the bike, ride it and goto a party......

Old 09-15-2008, 07:46 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Cool event!

Old 09-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Bump for this weekend. Few spots left. Email me if you wish to attend.