Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

***OFFICIAL NJ European Car Meet Thank You and Picture Thread***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 08:14 AM
tdc
tdc is infamous around these parts
What a great event!! Thank you for all your hard work to make it happen!

Old 08-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
First off .. let me just say awesome turn out.. I dont think anyone expected over 200 cars when this event was first planned.. We all had a great time meeting everyone and made some great new friends in the Euro Car community. As usual Michele and Ken Poured their hearts and souls into this event purely for the joy and passion, How could I not support that. We are all a little car crazy thats what drives the success of these boards.

To the sponsors.. They all stepped up and lended their support in overwhleming fashion.. ( Might have something to do with the person asking )

I have to give a special thanks to Chris and Ron( Vipertstarossa)
Chris was at Cargraphic until the wee hours stuffing sponsor bags
and almost extorting money from the atenndee's for the 50/50
It is truly our priviledge to have new friends like Ron and Chris

and of course: The powers that be at 6 Speed online .com
In this vast wasteland we call the internet I think we can all agree that this is one of the best run and organized forums on the net.. Keep up the great work boys and we will be happy to support;

one question remains: Whats next?

Maybe we can prod our superstar organizers into a national meet to end all meets Wink Wink

Old 08-18-2004, 11:46 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
To everyone that sent email showing appreciation to Ken & I for the event - IT WAS OUR PLEASURE!
Hearing all the great comments, makes it all worth it!

Old 08-18-2004, 06:27 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
What a great event! Couldn't ask for hotter cars, better friends or better weather
Huge thanks to Michele and Ken, they both work extremely hard to put these meets together, this one was just AWESOME
It is so satisfying to bring so many people together with the same crazy passion
Special thanks to Cargraphic and Hersh for allowing the time needed to arrange this whole meet
Thanks 6Speed for this forum, we have made great and close friendships from this board that otherwise would have never taken place
Congrats Ken for best of show, YOU DESERVE IT

Chris and I will be there to lend a hand at the next one without a hitch
Like I always say, Porsche + good friends, throw in some twisties = PERFECTION

Old 08-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Andrew708
Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i hope i can make the next meet!! i will deff bring my new ride !!!!!pics are awesome,and it looks like you guys had a great time...

Old 08-18-2004, 08:01 PM
PissBroke is infamous around these parts
Looked like Michele and Ken pulled off an amazing event for all those in attendance. I am upset that I was not able to make it due to some unforeseen incident that came up and hope that next time around I will be in attendance. The pictures look amazing and though a picture is worth a thousand words in this case I believe that being there would have been thousands of times better.

Old 08-19-2004, 03:35 AM
Moderatorette
WOW

Originally posted by greyghost
A little PShop magic.
Mr. Talented One, that is some magic

Last edited by Porsche Babe; 08-19-2004 at 03:38 AM.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:45 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Great pics and nice job on the event.

Old 08-19-2004, 06:35 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Some pics I took

My Ferrari Fetish - "The Challenge Stradale"

The Testarossa

Gallardo

Murci

Old 08-19-2004, 06:42 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the 6 Pack

6pk Ron

6pk Bill - nice polished lips! :-)

6pk Tony

and finally, 6pk Michele finding a new friend :-)

One last car. Cobalt's - Tony's sweet 964 Turbo

Great meet! Thanks Ken and Michele...

Last edited by rockitman; 08-19-2004 at 06:47 AM.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:50 AM
Moderatorette
Chris,
Great Pictures, THANK YOU for posting them!

Thank you for taking me up on the invite and having breakfast with the 6pack! It is always a pleasure to see you

My new friend is such a Cutie Pie!

Old 08-19-2004, 11:53 AM
It was my pleasure... :-)

Old 08-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
I didn't know Hersch could get such a nice tan?

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the touch up Britt...For speed of posting I used Adobe's auto exposure fix and it made the PB and Lambo shots too dark...Never trust computers to do the work of a human eye...