Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

I've got some free tickets to this weekend's event at NJMP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
I've got some free tickets to this weekend's event at NJMP!

Formula X presented by Cooper Tires and "All Revved Up"

This weekend will be packed with some awesome stuff.

On the Thunderbolt Circuit:
Formula X returns to New Jersey Motorsports Park, with the Mazda ladder series highlighting the weekend’s racing activities on Thunderbolt Raceway. The quickest series on the 2009 schedule, the Atlantic Championship powered by Mazda has produced current stars Danica Patrick, AJ Allmendinger and Dan Wheldon, among others. The Skip Barber and Star Mazda Championships pave the way for young drivers through the Atlantic Championship and onto open-wheel stardom. Aspiring sports car racers this weekend will race MX-5 Cup and IMSA Lights to prep for endurance racing. In addition to the racing, activities abound for the street-tuner scene with Time Attack and Drifting exhibitions, as well as a tuner car and audio show.

On the Lightning Circuit:
Team Pro-Motion presents “All Revved Up” starring Jason Britton's Team No Limit on June 13-14. All Revved Up combines a motorcycle track day, expo and stunt show into one event for road racers, street riders, stunt riders and weekend warriors. Included in the weekend's activities: pro race meet and greets; track riding sessons; demo rides; wheelie machine dyno runs; custom bike shows; vintage bike shows and racing; and popular vendors and celebrities from the motorcycle and entertainment world.

On the Karting Circuit:
A WKA New Jersey Sprint Series kart race will showcase more up-and-coming racers on the F1 New Jersey kart track.

I have a bunch of free weekend end passes. Please email me directly if you want to go. There will be something for everyone there.

Hope you can make it.

Mike@AWE-Tuning.com

VISIT www.NJMP.com FOR MORE DETAIL.