Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Cars For The Cure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Banned
SixtySix is infamous around these parts
She is out art work done as we speak. Should be close

Old 01-26-2005, 06:09 PM
john revis is infamous around these parts
Britt, I just registered if you want to add me to the list. See you guys there.

Old 01-29-2005, 07:07 PM
desoto is infamous around these parts
Jax Crew;

Any thoughts on the Jax to Orlando caravan (time / place)? Looks like the Tampa crew is anxious to get this show on the road!!

Old 01-30-2005, 10:58 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Where is everyone staying?? Just curious as if I make it I would like to stay with the group Gary, Rob, and all the originals . Can we call it the offroad crew?? Gary what do you think??
Evan

Old 01-31-2005, 05:35 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Where is everyone staying?? Just curious as if I make it I would like to stay with the group Gary, Rob, and all the originals . Can we call it the offroad crew?? Gary what do you think??
Evan
Evan,

I'm at the Marriot Lake Mary... Not the courtyard...

Old 01-31-2005, 07:38 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Both the Marriott and the Hampton suites are new and on property (Marriotts full service) mention auto fest

Old 01-31-2005, 07:42 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Originally posted by RDH
Both the Marriott and the Hampton suites are new and on property (Marriotts full service) mention auto fest
I couldn't get a reservation at the hampton...

Old 01-31-2005, 07:44 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
you have to mention auto fest...

Old 02-01-2005, 07:09 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
Is the Hampton Inn a nice place, or is it a tad "ghetto?" Should I have booked the Marriot?

Old 02-02-2005, 05:40 AM
RDH
It's actually nice and new..You can walk to the main streets venue in about 30 seconds..It's not a full service hotel though.(Restaurant, Bar, room service etc..)
The Marriott is just accross the street and is a new and nice full service hotel with all the above amenities mentioned (Orlando Marriott at Lake Mary)
There are a few of "those" hotels that you'd mentioned in the Pine Hills area...You can get a diseased prostitute and amples of "Crack" right outside your door...of course the odds of your car and life making it through the night are very slim

Old 02-02-2005, 06:33 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Originally posted by RDH
There are a few of "those" hotels that you'd mentioned in the Pine Hills area...You can get a diseased prostitute and amples of "Crack" right outside your door...
Is DJ coming?

Old 02-02-2005, 09:08 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
shooot, no crack ******?

Old 02-02-2005, 09:17 AM
NYSEGuy is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by DiMisa1977
shooot, no crack ******?
crackwhoreconfessions.com can take care of that need for you

Old 02-02-2005, 10:27 AM
RDH
The TV spots started yesterday for the event on WFTV ch 9 (ABC) here in the Orlando Market... My wife saw a few last night on the evening news and said they were great If your in Volusia,Brevard,Lake, Sumpter, Osceola,Orange,Seminole counties..Look for them...They'll be running quite a number of them right up to the event ; )

Old 02-02-2005, 11:39 AM
RDH
Also listen to both Real Radio 104.1 and WJRR Real Rock 101.1 as they are both now running pre recorded spots along with mentioning it live throughout the day up to the event. Real Radio will be at the event also (Van, Tent etc...)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars For The Cure