Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

6Speedonline/Akkurat/Carlsen Northern California Meet/Drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 03:16 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by sharkster
For sure pal.. come by and let's take one look at it before she goes
Stopped by and no one was there? You guys gonna be around later in the afternoon?

Old 04-27-2005, 05:07 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
u can't count on sharky. he's out with the supra boys.

Old 04-27-2005, 07:05 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by GoWide
Stopped by and no one was there? You guys gonna be around later in the afternoon?
Sorry man I had an emergency at home to deal with so I didn't go in. I think the guys were maybe at lunch when you came by?

Old 04-27-2005, 07:27 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by sharkster
Sorry man I had an emergency at home to deal with so I didn't go in. I think the guys were maybe at lunch when you came by?
No worries at all - hope all is well!

Old 04-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by collin996tt
Ditto that. Anyone without a pcar that'd like to come see the cars and meet the folks are welcomed to ask for a ride here or show up at Carlsen that morning and hook up if possible. This is a Porsche Run afterall.
So does that mean I have to ask for a ride too? Or can I bring the metallic yellow pinto?

Old 04-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I think if your car is worth over 200k it's cool. Plus you're our Pope!

Old 04-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
So does that mean I have to ask for a ride too? Or can I bring the metallic yellow pinto?
You'll have to park in the pinto parking lot, front and center

Old 04-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Itzkirb
I think if your car is worth over 200k it's cool. Plus you're our Pope!
That's right. Robert's our Pope, and you're our God. We're your unworthy humble pandas.

Old 04-28-2005, 11:53 AM
I call shotgun in your car

Old 04-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Vrrrroooooomm
GT-Racer is infamous around these parts
Robert, IS THAT YOU?!?!? I cannot believe my eyes, when did this happen??? W-O-W, I am speechless... Congrats man! Guys, I anticipate a FUN drive on 5/7...

Old 04-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Luis! No it's not me, it's photo shop I'll see you on the 7th amigo. Good to hear from you.

Old 04-28-2005, 11:22 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Hey Luis...thats one awesome avatar

I've been very busy with work lately, but drop me mssg if you want to do the xbox thing. Turns out i may take mine back to the guy soon for a bios upgrade.

...oh has anyone called shotgun with you...put your passenger seat in for the cruise so we can get some pics of everyone behind you hahah

Old 04-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Vrrrroooooomm
Luis! No it's not me, it's photo shop I'll see you on the 7th amigo. Good to hear from you.
Love it! Looking forward to seeing you and that new monster of yours!

Old 04-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Vrrrroooooomm
Originally posted by eshaun
Hey Luis...thats one awesome avatar

I've been very busy with work lately, but drop me mssg if you want to do the xbox thing. Turns out i may take mine back to the guy soon for a bios upgrade.

...oh has anyone called shotgun with you...put your passenger seat in for the cruise so we can get some pics of everyone behind you hahah
Thx Shaun, I wonder who took that shot hehe... Sorry man, crazy right now. I'll be out of the country 5/8-15, let's do the xbox thing then... If I have time before Saturday, I'll throw the seat/harness back in there. MMMmmmm, let me rephase this, why don't you drive my car... and I get a ride with Robert...

Old 05-01-2005, 11:37 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
hey thats an even better idea ...ill let gowide take the pics then

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6Speedonline/Akkurat/Carlsen Northern California Meet/Drive