Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

THE JETSET PARTY Pictures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 01:56 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
I was there last night on my motorcycle (was standing outside with another friend on a bike) for a little bit checking out the cars. Was looking for you John, but didn't see ya... The ******* that owns exotic motorcars is my dads ex-partner, I will never go to one of those with him there...
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 06-06-2005 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:45 PM
AlloutExotics is infamous around these parts
regardless of what you think of someone i dont think the language you used was appropriate, i dont mean to start any more drama but you could be bordering libel if interpretation lead to his business practices.

Old 06-06-2005, 05:56 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by AlloutExotics
regardless of what you think of someone i dont think the language you used was appropriate, i dont mean to start any more drama but you could be bordering libel if interpretation lead to his business practices.
That was using nice language... I did not bring his business practices into it for that reason so chill bud...
Evan