Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

THE JETSET PARTY Pictures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 05:15 PM
AlloutExotics is infamous around these parts
THE JETSET PARTY Pictures!

Thank you so much to everyone who came! I hope you all had a great time! Sorry that VIP was so packed considering it was reserved for "our/my crew" and the playboy girl. Playboy girl just brought too many friends! Wont happen again! Look forward to seeing and meeting everyone again! Next time i will try to sit!

www.thejetsetparty.com

First set of pics is on the site!

See you all June 3.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
i like the shot of the guy's hairy breast in the last pic

Old 05-12-2005, 06:00 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
This is the reason I don't like FLA!

Old 05-12-2005, 07:55 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
that hairy breastorial region made me feel uneasy.

Old 06-01-2005, 12:50 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow - what a classy looking bunch of goones - this is why I wont move back to Florida

Old 06-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
Hey go easy Darren, I'm a Florida girl now
I had a GREAT time at the Party! It was great to see some 6speeders there.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:26 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Now now Pbabe - If I saw pics of you and Hersch you know I would say otherwise But you have to love the picture of the hairy breasted man on the webiste

Old 06-01-2005, 01:36 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by DJ
Now now Pbabe - If I saw pics of you and Hersch you know I would say otherwise But you have to love the picture of the hairy breasted man on the webiste
Yeah he reminds me of some of the Guys in New York when I was growing up.... LOL

Anyone that grew up there knows what I am talking about

Right Darren

Old 06-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Its actually my dad... LOL its ok he fits the part, drives lamborghinis and used to own a club. ha

Old 06-03-2005, 01:53 PM
DJ
**** - that's your Dad man I am sorry...I was out of line

Gary - I know exactly what ya mean bro.

Old 06-03-2005, 03:17 PM
hahahah its ok LOL growing up all the kids at school never keyed any of my cars because they were all scared of him... normally with his shirt open like that he has a chain on! : )

Old 06-03-2005, 06:35 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
my bad john...my dad also has a hairy breastorial region. one day, i will too if all goes as planned.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:41 PM
wow no body has to apoligize hahaha im so easy going geez! Anyone coming tommorrow night? MAXIM GIRLS!!!

Old 06-04-2005, 10:59 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
can i come when i am in florida?
wow, looks like fun to me....

AlloutExotics,
that is very nice of you to be so easy going. If this was like another forum, i think there would be war by now.

Raja

Old 06-05-2005, 12:33 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Who is the blonde girl in the pictures that you gave on the site, there are 2 on eis on the second row 2nd from the right. She is beautiful.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THE JETSET PARTY Pictures!