Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Fikse Wheel Contest 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 12:33 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Pecker Congrats buddy!!! Remember what we discussed...Profil 13 w techi polished, hidden hardaware, 4" lip rear 2" front...stepped of course!!!! You have impeccable taste my friend!!!!

Chuck this site has been great, I echo Tonk's comments...I have met some really good people thru here and the passion for cars, the hobby, camraderie, and spending time together talking about some of the things we love in life has been remarkable.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Sunir, you guys are the ones who are making it great...this site is only as good as it's members and the NOVA-MD-DC section is one of the best on this forum because you guys make the most of it by getting together often and sharing with each other on a personal level...it doesn't get any better than that

Old 04-02-2012, 01:11 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ thanks Chuck...what I personally love about the 6 is that it is not marque centric for us, in our area the 6 has brought everyone who has a love of cars, and it's a mix of folks and we all appreciate what each other drives and to us it's much more about the people than the cars. Although the site is and has tradtionally been a Porsche site, it has now far trancended beyond just that ...it has in fact become truly a community for all car enthusiast and lifestyle hobbyists, a paramount source for those who not only share in the automotive passion but also other aspects in life, a social network for like minded folks, stemming from one passion and growing into long lasting friendships.

- that's my testimonial for the site, use it however you like Chuck if it helps speread the word, then I'm glad I could help and as always, happy to be a part of the community here on the 6 -

Old 04-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
crushing win for mid-A!!!

Glad to have been the Venue for the win.

now bob, you need to make sure the offsets are right for an '85 930, or they aren't going to fit on the intended vehicle.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
good news from Fikse...you participants that weren't lucky enough to win the free wheels can still get a special 6speed Fikse Contest 2012 price by contacting Alan Baylis directly either by phone or email...I don't know what he has in mind but it can't hurt for you guys to ask...and the more of you the better...let him know that Tonk offered to take pics...even though Tonk won't be able to take photos you guys in Canada and Washington can get in on it too...this is fun...I love giving sponsor stuff away

Alan Baylis
alan@fikse.com
(877) 856-7311 Extension 4
(424) 634-0152 - Direct
www.fikse.com

be sure to reference "GT3 Chuck Fikse wheel special" in your communication