Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Crystal Cove

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Welcome to OC - Someones always gotta ruin the party...

And just when you thought you were having fun..................

Old 01-05-2006, 04:19 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
For those of you on the westside, try eurosunday in Woodland Hills.

Old 01-05-2006, 04:20 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Matt, they've been saying this for about a year now, they started saying it when they first tried to shut it down. Who knows, but as you said, there are many places that would love to have the show there, just don't know if any are big enough to hold that amount of cars.

Old 01-05-2006, 04:29 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wohoo, fashion island! Closer to SD >)

Old 01-05-2006, 04:45 PM
no1sleeps is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by PorscheFanatic
Wohoo, fashion island! Closer to SD >)
You might be thinking about Fashion Valley in SD.

Fashion Island is farther from San Diego then CC is by a few miles.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:03 PM
San Diego Porschophile
drpaulmarsh is infamous around these parts
CARLSBAD IS THE WAY TO GO~

JUST MY .02CENTS . . .

PAUL

PS
IF YOU LET US KNOW WE CAN MAYBE GET IN TOUCH WITH BRAD AT MIND OVER MOTOR SPORTS AND HAVE A TOUR AS WELL.

PSS
IF YOU WANA DRIVE SOME TURNS AND TWISITES WE GOT LOTS OF THEM NEAR PALOMAR MTN. TOO

Old 01-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Location is very central. Fashion Island is no further for most people. And the cops don't sit at the entrance giving tickets. CC is no more the beach than fashion island. I think there is a good atmosphere there.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Beavis is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by WyattTT
My wife was talking to an 'old timer' last time we were at CC and he said there is a better show not too far from there. Anybody know of anything besides CC???

maybe gramps was just flirting
He's probably referring to the Donut Derilicts gathering in HB

Old 01-05-2006, 06:21 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Beavis
He's probably referring to the Donut Derilicts gathering in HB
Which is mostly hot rod.

Fashion Island is a good idea.

Old 01-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
If i'm there by myself it cool but I am going to fashion island Saturday.6:30 if anybody wants to come.

Old 01-05-2006, 08:10 PM
gdctus997 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by bottomline
So you can get ticketed ... for what again?
They are issuing $1,000 fines to people who show up with a dealer's car (i.e. any car not registered to the person showing it).

Fashion Island also has a LOT MORE room.

Old 01-05-2006, 08:16 PM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
ok Saturday at 6:30 (I'll be there at like 7:00)....so by Cafe R&D?

Old 01-05-2006, 08:46 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Old 01-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Built to Blast
GFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud ofGFORCED has much to be proud of
I'll make the next one if I'm around. Fashion Island is closer for me anyway.

Old 01-05-2006, 09:11 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Matt, I'm shooting a car after CC on Sat...let's figure this out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.