Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Crystal Cove

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Super D this is the correct place. Hopefully I will see you there. Albert call me. We will get the particulars ironed out. Lets get this off the ground. There is way more control at Fashion Island.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Hanny the CTT looks sick. One of my co workers kids wanted a ride in the CGT so alittle blast up the toll road was in order.Come down to fashion island.

Old 01-06-2006, 04:12 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Well I like the Fashion Island Idea alot better, since I dont have a car worthy of showing I will do my best to be there to spectate.

-Markus-

Old 01-06-2006, 08:42 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Matt:

I'm still in Southeast Asia and won't be back until late on Sunday.

If this is true, it's complete BS. The only problem I see is getting to the Ferrari and other non-Porsche related attendees. Other than that, I know the manager at Cafe R&D would love to have the event near his restaurant.

T

Old 01-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
CC to FI? Sounds interesting, I say we make a list of car forums to spam this in....

ferrarichat.com
flat-6.net
bimmerforums.com ?
rennlist.com
rennteam.com

etc etc

add any others

Old 01-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Old 01-06-2006, 10:09 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Where exactly is Crystal Cove at?

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 01-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Guys lets start getting the word out start posting on all the other sites you can think of. Cafe R&D is good people. I will be there Saturday. Thomas PM me with your buddies name please or make a call and advise me.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Pacific Coast Highway on the south end of Newport Beach, it's a affluent shopping center............

Chris Barton

Originally posted by damon@tirerack
Where exactly is Crystal Cove at?

Old 01-06-2006, 02:00 PM
motorsportnick is infamous around these parts
I also posted this on ferrarichat.com

I think everyone needs to decide where the meet will be held now. So far from what I can gather from the boards, people will be meeting at CC (those who don't go on forums) and then the rest will be spread out between Monarch Bay and Fashion Island. What will really kill the meet is if people thin out to different areas. We need to pick a new location, and make sure everyone is dedicated to show up, or I believe the end of the meet is coming, people don't like to be jerked around, and I think alot of people will lose interest if noone can agree on a location, so far Matt Nunez is going to be at Fashion Island this saturday. Maybe we should all give Fashion Island a shot this weekend, talk about it, and then decide, maybe even send somebody to Crystal Cove with some directions or flyers or something to spread the word to other owners, I am willing to help with that if everyone can decide.

Old 01-06-2006, 04:49 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
I can't make it this weekend but perhaps the following week.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Sound like a good game plan let meet then decide.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:12 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
San Diego guys, let's go to this and help kick off the new meet!

I'd be up for a SD group caravan. Let's meet at Carlsbad at 5:15am, and leave there at 5:30am.

You in?

Old 01-06-2006, 09:16 PM
996GT3 is infamous around these parts
Hey Matt,
Fashion Island sounds like a good idea(the wife or girlfriends can go shopping). Another spot is in Quail Hill shopping center. I've seen Carrera GTs, F430, GT2s, GT3(mine) park there to go to Starbucks. Also, there's a new restaurant Cafe Lucca just opened. The parking lot is pretty open. I also have seen Mark Mcguirre and his family there pretty often for coffee since I think he alot of professional athletes live in Shady Canyon.

tony

Old 01-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Lt1Corvette is infamous around these parts
Matt,

What time are you guys planning on meeting at Fashion Island?

Joe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.