Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Crystal Cove

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Brad Roberts is infamous around these parts
Totally sweet car!!

B

Attached Images  
Old 01-08-2006, 05:46 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
I had a great time, looking forward to the next meet!

Ryan

Old 01-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Brad Roberts is infamous around these parts
It was nice meeting "the brothers" Ryan and his brother. They have to come from the coolest parents on earth. Ryan has a 06 Black Carrera (see his sig) and his brother sports a 996TT Vert!!! My brother and I received a: swift kick in the *** from our parents..LOL

I had fun.

B

Old 01-08-2006, 07:21 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Any word from Ryan on the vid and pics? Can't wait to see somethin'....

Old 01-08-2006, 07:50 PM
BrandonFD3S is infamous around these parts
All I can say is WOW....I think Im SAVED, 'church' was awesome!
Thanks so much for today, It made my year.

I like this atmosphere a lot better than CC because it was all enthusiast. Great meeting everyone today.

Last edited by BrandonFD3S; 01-08-2006 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
I would agree we had a great turnout of true car guys. I had more fun today than i have had in a while at CC. Church was fun and don't be late for part 2 of the message next week. Thaanks for coming out everybody it was fun.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Have we had ant luck with the video yet. I think I won't sleep tonight I wanted to see it. HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2006, 11:58 PM
BrandonFD3S is infamous around these parts
Hahha Ill Call Ryan right now and get an update for you. For Matt you need your rest!

Old 01-09-2006, 12:26 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
What did I miss, fill me in guys!

Old 01-09-2006, 12:45 AM
O4 GT3
Vader13 has a spectacular aura aboutVader13 has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Brad Roberts
CaymanS

B
Hey that's Roger Wood in the background.
He is the guy who sold me my GT3
Very stand up guy and totally hooked me up. They even just replaced all my rotors and pads becuase I had some glaze..
They are having a Cayman S party there (Hoehn Porsche)on the 14th.

Old 01-09-2006, 03:25 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally posted by Mattnunez
Have we had ant luck with the video yet. I think I won't sleep tonight I wanted to see it. HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
I went to frys and got what I needed but when i got home I realized I didnt have USB 2.0 So now I gotta run out and get one of those PCI cards then hopefully it will work. Mission postponed until tomorrow when I can go to a PC parts store.

Its funny how the video doesnt have the same effect as real life....still cool to watch none the less but it just aint the same.

Old 01-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Look im up at 6am ready to get this video up

expect it later today

also i revised the socal meets website:

http://www.redroxband.com/meetinfo/introhtm.htm

Old 01-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Ryan your killing me!!!! Call me when its up so I can check it out.

Old 01-09-2006, 08:15 PM
im at the encoding, if all goes well it should be up in an hour from now. Sorry to take so long, my PC doesnt like doing video stuff too much.

Old 01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Sweet. I'm waiting!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.