Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Crystal Cove

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally posted by Mattnunez
Sweet. I'm waiting!!!!!
Its going to take over an hour just to encode it bummer....

then the really good news is that it would probably take another 30 min to upload to my website which will probably crash by tomorrow since Im not capable of supporting large files with lots of DLs.

The quality isnt going to be uber high BUT I will be handing out high quality DVDs next meet. Hopefully by 9p the vid will be up and downloadable. This hi8 vid cam is a royal PITA! Brandon, if you read this post, you must bring your camera from now on

lol I can just imagine everyone at the edge of their seat just waiting for the link to pop up on here

Old 01-09-2006, 08:51 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Dude, I have been waiting all day. Another hour is nothing.

Old 01-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
No big deal!!!!!!! just no later than 9pm!!!

Old 01-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
9pm sharp!

btw, I cant email Brad for the webspace. I can still use mine but it probably wouldnt last very long. I forget what my bandwitdh limit is but I know it isnt all that good.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:37 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Ry, why don't ya post in OT here for the hosting space. I think a few guys on there have servers and they'd be glad to host it.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:42 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Mathew if it's a video you want, check out this person racing his CGT. I wonder who this is?? OBTW, what happened to part 2!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....rrera%20gt&p=0

Last edited by SmoothCab; 01-09-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Dave,
Thanks for the idea but I think Im going to be able to barrow some webspace from either Matts friend or Brad within a few days or so.

the LOW version will be up in 9 min. Im not impressed with the way it compressed (rhyme?) but it will have to do for now. If you come to "FI" I will give you a DVD of the high quality version that Im working on right now

Old 01-09-2006, 10:26 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Who got pics too? I didn't bring a cam.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:30 PM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
I was going to take pics, but my internet sucks (crashes whenever I try to upload pics to a site), so I just didn't take any

Old 01-09-2006, 10:32 PM
ok heres the LOW version: http://www.redroxband.com/2cgts-r2.wmv

in all its fuzzy laggyness

Old 01-09-2006, 10:43 PM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
Thanks!

geez my internet sucks first time I tried playing it my internet crashed

Old 01-09-2006, 10:45 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Ry, did you happen to get any vid of the SD group on the way up by any chance?

Old 01-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Super D
Ry, did you happen to get any vid of the SD group on the way up by any chance?
yeah, I didnt want to make a huge video because of file size but I will put the SD group heading up the 5 and footage of the parking lot on a seperate vid.

Old 01-09-2006, 11:11 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
That was fun, Thanks for the Video Ryan, I enjoyed the ride and your right who's needs coffee anyway when you're in a CGT.

Old 01-09-2006, 11:14 PM
996GT3 is infamous around these parts
That was a very nice run guys. Sorry, I had to go home but left just before entering the 73 highway on Newport Coast drive. I could'nt keep up in my GT3 especially with all the bicyclists on Newport coast drive.

tony

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.