Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Tri-state Area Guys, Check In!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 01:50 PM
evo_333 is infamous around these partsevo_333 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Yea without a doubt man, BTW how you been??
Cool. Same ol! It's been awhile, huh? We'll catch up soon.... I'm excited to see your turbo... who ever ended up buying the M?

Old 03-07-2006, 03:30 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evo_333
Cool. Same ol! It's been awhile, huh? We'll catch up soon.... I'm excited to see your turbo... who ever ended up buying the M?
Dan at VIPimports.com.. Yea we def. have to meet up and chill soon, as soon as spring comes around hopefully we'll be going to the trakc, drives and so on

Old 03-07-2006, 05:35 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Im in with a few friends, wait are benzes allowed? Anyways, if anyone wants to go to the track I have rented Capitol Raceway in Crofton MD on March 24th. $100 a person and we can run from 11am-4pm. Example of cars coming: SL65, CL600, Modded and stock E55's, Kleemann K4 CLS55, a few M3's, S4... It would be nice to see some new faces come out. I will ask everyone there to come to this event as well. I will also be at the car show at the Baltimore Convention Center on March 18th if anyone wants to drop by and say hi (Showing a silver clk w/ EuroWerkz).

Old 03-07-2006, 05:41 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Im in with a few friends, wait are benzes allowed? Anyways, if anyone wants to go to the track I have rented Capitol Raceway in Crofton MD on March 24th. $100 a person and we can run from 11am-4pm. Example of cars coming: SL65, CL600, Modded and stock E55's, Kleemann K4 CLS55, a few M3's, S4... It would be nice to see some new faces come out. I will ask everyone there to come to this event as well. I will also be at the car show at the Baltimore Convention Center on March 18th if anyone wants to drop by and say hi (Showing a silver clk w/ EuroWerkz).

Thanks so much! Any exotics you can manage to bring would be a welcome treat. If they are anything like the cars you listed going to your track day, we'll be in for something good...
Joe

Last edited by JoeyG; 03-07-2006 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:44 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
No problem, if you want I can post this over at mbworld.org as well. Or you can do it if you want.

Old 03-07-2006, 05:55 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
No problem, if you want I can post this over at mbworld.org as well. Or you can do it if you want.
rep points! I'll start a thread over there, if you'd chime in that would give it some more credibility. Thanks soooo much!!!

Joe

Old 03-07-2006, 06:11 PM
You should post this on M5board as well.... I'm still debating whether to bring the C2 or M5

Also, don't forget about Rennlist....

Old 03-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Dan at VIPimports.com.. Yea we def. have to meet up and chill soon, as soon as spring comes around hopefully we'll be going to the trakc, drives and so on
For sure!!

Old 03-07-2006, 06:14 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
You should post this on M5board as well.... I'm still debating whether to bring the C2 or M5

Dam when in the *** did you get an M5 Jon

Black benz, you prob know me because of Eurowerkz/Ep and all of that, but anyway im down to hit the strip, i want to before i swap out turbo's and upgrade all of my shlt

Old 03-07-2006, 06:30 PM

We have one on M5board... I'll post one on rennlist now. Thanks man.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:27 AM
I posted over on mbworld.org under your thread.
illM3- I have not shown with Eurowerkz before and this is my test show to see if I want to join or not (new kit and rims have been backordered and wont be here in time for show ). They have been recruiting me since last season but I dont want to be part of a show team that much (I HATE stickers!!!!!). I think I remember you from E46fanatics.com. Alot of my friends have E46 M3's. Hope to meet you at Capitol raceway.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:35 AM
I posted over on mbworld.org under your thread.
illM3- I have not shown with Eurowerkz before and this is my test show to see if I want to join or not (new kit and rims have been backordered and wont be here in time for show ). They have been recruiting me since last season but I dont want to be part of a show team that much (I HATE stickers!!!!!). I think I remember you from E46fanatics.com. Alot of my friends have E46 M3's. Hope to meet you at Capitol raceway.
Yea man im all over e46fanatics Anyway yea im def. going to try and make it down there

Old 03-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Dam when in the *** did you get an M5 Jon
Three weeks ago man.... Pretty new, bone stock, besides my blacked out grill. I think I'll bring the M to this event, it'll be more comfy and I can at least keep up with you fellas on the drive down

Old 03-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Three weeks ago man.... Pretty new, bone stock, besides my blacked out grill. I think I'll bring the M to this event, it'll be more comfy and I can at least keep up with you fellas on the drive down
no doubt man, can't wait to see it

Old 03-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Guys I'm going to start a list of the cars that will be attending. If you wouldn't mind, could you just let me know what you will be bringing (as well as others that aren't members of the boards). Thanks

Joe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tri-state Area Guys, Check In!