Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

SEATTLE area GTG April 15t

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:15 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Why not he 's Porsche guy? Got his number?
I don't, I could ask one of the dentist's at school, but I don't think they will give it to me.

Old 04-28-2006, 10:08 AM
Kevin034 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kunal
I don't, I could ask one of the dentist's at school, but I don't think they will give it to me.
just drop him a note, it's not like as if he plays an important sport like football or soccer. if he shows, he shows. if he doesn't, eh, what else did you expect from a boring-*** baseball player.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Kevin034
just drop him a note, it's not like as if he plays an important sport like football or soccer. if he shows, he shows. if he doesn't, eh, what else did you expect from a boring-*** baseball player.
who is Ichiro???is he a catcher?

Old 04-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I am out guys no car for me. I do have new pics of it off the IA website though. As soon as the program written by GIAC I will join up with you all. Have fun this weekend and make sure the V1 is turned on!

Attached Images    

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 04-28-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
what the heck are they doing with it?? it's been there forever!

Old 04-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
S/C’d the first of its kind. Complete fabrication of all headers, brackets, and intake tubing. That all has been done for over a month but still need the program from GIAC to have it all wrapped.

It is killing me drop off date was9/9/06 and was only going to take 3-4 months. WHEW that has been a while but SOON is what I hear.

As soon as I convince Carrie (my fiancé and accountant) that her next car will be a 996c2 as a DD I will have a back up.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 04-28-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:33 PM
well you two have a car.... just come anyways.. you will get to know people better

Old 04-28-2006, 11:20 PM
andyk79 is infamous around these parts
Hey Bruce Ill meet you guys at the truck stop in federal way at 9 Am. Now thats exit 142 right? Costco should be on the left side as i exit off?

Old 04-29-2006, 12:47 AM
Silver996TT is infamous around these parts
Hey Bruce, my girlfriend wants to go with me so could you add a person for the breakfast. We are fine to sit in another table. Sorry for the late notice.

Old 04-29-2006, 01:17 AM
No problem Dale! I am going down there tomorrow to talk with the manager about another table for 4 more people! should be fine

Andy, the truck stop is on the freeway. It is the weigh station. that truck stop that you are thinking of is GONE! go past the offramp and you will see it directly across from enchanted village

here is a link for everyone
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47....0Southbound%20

you will have to ZOOM OUT

Old 04-29-2006, 02:19 AM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
Dale are you coming in your TT or a stradale?

Old 04-29-2006, 01:13 PM
he better bring the stradale.

Old 04-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Rams86 is infamous around these parts
Bruce -

I have one other friend with a M3 who will also join us for the ride....is this OK?

Thanks - Brad
2003 996 TT

Old 04-29-2006, 03:35 PM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
Yes..bring the M3's ...my buddy is coming with his..the more the merrier!

Hey, is anyone planning to video this? I'll bring my digital recorder, but I don't have a wingman this time. My wife is off in Vegas.

Looks like I'm going to be a little late for the event. I'm on call and have some stuff to do in the morning. I'll be in Bremerton by noon. Hopefully, i can dyno the car and then go for the drive.

Todd

Old 04-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Just a boxster?
Bruce since I will have my Grand Cherokee and no Boxster, I will bring my laptop and blank CD's to make copies with. I may also throw a cooler in the back of water for the photo op stops that we have. Sorry I no longer have a video recorder but, I will bring digital camera.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SEATTLE area GTG April 15t