Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

SEATTLE area GTG April 15t

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 12:30 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Jotti
Bring as many F430 as you'd like to give us sweet exhausts melody.

Last edited by vincentdds; 04-05-2006 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
alot of us may have Porsches, but this is open to all 6speedonline peeps! The F430 would be awesome to have down here, as long as I get a ride in it

any chance you know Miles with the red 330ci (widebody)?

Old 04-05-2006, 10:31 AM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
Hell Yeah! bring the F430! I'm dying to see one in person. The more cars the better. I'm all in for meeting at Starbucks early. Hopefully i'll have my suspension tweeked before we meet!

Old 04-07-2006, 12:19 PM
andyk79 is infamous around these parts
Hey guys don't leave me out of this. As you can see i haven't been on the forums lately...too busy working.

Hey Vincent thats funny how that officer that pulled you over and then let you go stark free is a patient of yours now.

Old 04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Dr. T is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by andyk79

Hey Vincent thats funny how that officer that pulled you over and then let you go stark free is a patient of yours now.
Maybe someone's getting some free dentistry now......Payoff!

Old 04-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey Dale
How have you been....You didn't help me put it in....Sheesh!!! This guy....He practically put it in all by himself.

Thanks Dale.

Old 04-07-2006, 02:07 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Andy
You and Paul are always welcome to hang with us. See you then.

Old 04-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
If my car is back from Imagine Auto by then I am in. I would like to see what my little Boxster will do vs. a stock 996TT. The only thing is I do not think any of you guy are stock.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 04-07-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Vincent thanks for the invite. Ill be sure to pass it along to Paul. Hopefully we'll be able to have some fun in the twisties and straights. Plus this time we have a lawyer and a police officer with us on the crazy drive.

Old 04-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
If my car is back from Imagine Auto by then I am in. I would like to see what my little Boxster will do vs. a stock 996TT. The only ting is I do not thing any of you guy are stock.
Stock? What's that?
Throw Stephen K. a bonus incentive and you'll get your car by then.

Old 04-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I have personaly went by with a 12 pack of his fav beer Heineken and a couple of nice cigars. I guess it is on to the scotch.

We are just waiting on the GIAC program now. Hey Vince everyother car that goes for sale on here you inquire about. (lambo,VRs' 996TT) My friend you have a serious problem.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
Yeah Vince, did you ever find an E55 or anything else you were looking for? I am sure glad everything worked out with the police officer(your new patient), you should really invite him huh? Anyways looking forward to this drive, hope the weather turns out well for us.

Old 04-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I know Vince bought an Audi S8... but I know of a CLS55 that would be great for him

Old 04-10-2006, 01:38 PM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
Hey guys,

Would anyone have objections if a guy shows up in BMW M3? Its a new car and my partner wants to chase us around. I wasn't sure if this was a "porsche only" type of drive. I know there was some talk about a Ferrari coming (but who would say no to that!)

Thanks,
Todd

Old 04-10-2006, 01:42 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
No objection from me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SEATTLE area GTG April 15t