Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

BayArea Meet/Drive Jan 31st New Updates!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to the efforts of Fred, this was one of the greatest organized events I've ever had the pleasure of being involved in. Also a BIG thanks to Carlsen Porsche and Baja Cantina.

Fred, I think we should talk about a organizing a spring meet some time soon I'm having withdrawals from this one being over and done with

Old 02-03-2004, 05:06 PM
GhostRiderTT is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Hi Fred,

I want to personally thank you for a great Saturday ride to beautiful Carmel. This was by far the best Porsche event i've ever seen, thanks to all the hard work you put into it. I'm looking forward to the next event, please let me know if I can ever help in anyway. My nephew had the time of his life. Fred once again thank you for putting on such a wonderful event.

Thanks,
Gus A