Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

BayArea Meet/Drive Jan 31st New Updates!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Michael, good question... but I already have front and rear brakes.. no need for a another set if you know what I mean

Old 01-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Michael W.
Is anybody bringing their wife/girlfriend? Or, is this a, primarily, men's event? Last tiem I went on a Ferrari drive a lot of people said they are bringing wives, so I convinced mine to go. Ends up she was the only one and vowed never to go again. I told her about this and she just rolled her eyes. Oh well.
I think there might even be a couple of lady drivers...Annie, are you going to be attending, don't desert me girl!? I guess the benefit is that there won't be a line for the ladies room.

Old 01-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Do people in the east bay (mooty, robyn, etc..) want to meet up somewhere in the morning and then drive to Carlsen?

Robyn, I think Annie is on vacation out of the country....hopefully she'll be back in time.

Old 01-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Porsche Chick
Sure Kirby, we can meet up somewhere close to where you are if that works. Let me know what's good for you guys since I am coming that way.

Old 01-12-2004, 10:29 PM
EM 996 GTS is infamous around these parts
Cool Im baaaack!

When is the deadline for the drive&meet confirmation?
I need to fix my stereo first (dropping the car this sometime this week), if its done before the end of the month... then its a GO for me! This is going to be hell of a group

Latez,
Endra

Old 01-12-2004, 10:34 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Endra, you don't need to have your stereo done in order to come to the drive and meet. Come on Endra, where are your priorities

In any case, no deadline but would be nice to get accurate count.

So even if your stereo is not ready, come along. How could you miss this rare opportunity just because your stereo wasn't complete.

Peer pressure my friend

Old 01-12-2004, 10:38 PM
EM 996 GTS is infamous around these parts
Ill drop by the stereo-shop tomorrow and ask for their deadline commitment... Im guessing it should be done less than a week time.... hopefully

Old 01-12-2004, 10:39 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
LOL what kind of stereo do you think you have? Engra, ask Fred, I'll put back my straight pipes and the only music you'll be hearing is gonna be coming out of my rear end

Old 01-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, no offense but I don't want to hear anything coming out of your rear end! hahaha

Old 01-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Porsche Chick
Originally posted by sharkster
LOL what kind of stereo do you think you have? Engra, ask Fred, I'll put back my straight pipes and the only music you'll be hearing is gonna be coming out of my rear end
We will just see about that!

Old 01-13-2004, 10:41 AM
40!!!!!!!!

Where are we all going to park at Carlsen?

WOW!

Old 01-13-2004, 12:25 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to the help of Akkurat (one of our sponsors), Doug and Robert we will take everyone's "handle" and make vinyl letter stickers that can be put on each drivers window.

They will be 3/4" tall caps and the lower case letters will be whatever size works with the font. They are to be an arctic silver color. We will hand them out that morning. So if I made any mistakes in your handle, please correct me.

We thought it would be fun to be able to easily associate the cars with the name that we know from the internet.

We will have name badges as well.

Again, special thanks to Akkurat, Doug and Robert.

SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE IN ORDER TO GET THE STICKERS.

- DARREN, I ALSO NEED YOU TO SHIP THE 6SPEEDONLINE STICKERS.

Thanks!

Old 01-13-2004, 03:44 PM
YSITSMN is infamous around these parts
Sweet I can't wait. I am thinking about ordering and putting in a set of GT3 seat in before I head out. Checking the funds as we speek.

Old 01-14-2004, 04:34 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Itzkirb
Alex, no offense but I don't want to hear anything coming out of your rear end! hahaha
ROFL.. that's not what I meant Anyways, the drive is BEFORE lunch hehe...

As far as parking, maybe Carleson will move out all of their unsold Peppers for us

Old 01-14-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by RobynC
We will just see about that!
Heheh yes your stereo is loud

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: BayArea Meet/Drive Jan 31st New Updates!