Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET- SAT. FEB 7th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 10:07 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
If you are on the list at the first post on this thread then you are confirmed for VIP parking. The detailing is being handled by Rob (RDH) and the plans are still being finalized.

Old 01-15-2004, 01:21 PM
jda407 is infamous around these parts
well Mitch... if your wife would have been gone for the day, you could have had your car wash girl come by and detail my girl's car in her g-string while my girl was gone in the p-car.

Don't bust on me because we are both victim of bad planning. We need better coordination next time.

Old 01-15-2004, 02:38 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Detailers will be there lets say set up to go around 10am.....They said $40 for a wash and hand wax....Interior vac & Touch up. They're under the impression that the cars are all in very well kept shape, not calling for serious detailing.......

Also, I've reserved a private dining room at the Hard Rocks Palm Restaurant that seats 25 with the option of the connecting room.
I know that some of you already stated to me that you will want seating, of which Britt will be compiling a list for that also on the 1st page of this soon.....Once the seating is gone, they're gone....

Old 01-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Be sure to check the originating post on this thread regularly. I update it 2-3 times daily so be sure to keep up on the most current information.

Click here to view the current status.

Last edited by Greyghost; 01-17-2004 at 04:04 AM.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:43 PM
sld7 is infamous around these parts
Count me in for the dinner (1).

Old 01-16-2004, 06:06 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
This show in Orlando is going to be huge. I went last night to the local car meet, when I pulled up a few guys walked up and told me about this show going on in Orlando. They said the 6speedonline show at Portofino was going to be awesome and that a bunch of guys were going after a Supra meet the same day.

The other funny thing is that Buddy has made the site famous. Everyone learned about the site and the show from all of the links to 6speedonline from the other car forums.

Eric

Old 01-16-2004, 06:26 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Hopefully everyone in "our" group thats attending are all here prompt so when we start at 2pm theres no problems getting in etc...
I was going to promote it on a small scale here in the Orlando sentinel as a free to the public thing....

Old 01-16-2004, 06:45 AM
sporters78 is infamous around these parts
RDH,
how many detailers are you going to have working up there before the show? looks like alot of cars are going to need to be cleaned. after driving at a slow speed for 200plus miles i'm going to need a good cleaning along with a lot of cars that are traveling up from the south
thanks.

Old 01-16-2004, 06:48 AM
RDH
Originally posted by sporters78
RDH,
how many detailers are you going to have working up there before the show? looks like alot of cars are going to need to be cleaned. after driving at a slow speed for 200plus miles i'm going to need a good cleaning along with a lot of cars that are traveling up from the south
thanks.
Steve,
They'll be a few of them waiting for you guys....

Old 01-16-2004, 06:57 AM
I have a detailing bag, doesn't everyone?

Old 01-16-2004, 07:04 AM
sporters78 is infamous around these parts
Looks like i'm going to have to wake up early for a change in order to get up there on time. South Florida guys let me now when it gets closer to the date what time everyone is going up and where to meet up when you pass the boca area

Old 01-16-2004, 07:14 AM
ATTENTION NORTH FLORIDA 6SPEEDERS

I was planning on leaving Jacksonville around 9:00am to get to Orlando around 11:30-12:00. A good rendevous point might be the Avenues mall. The lot on the east side (Belks) between the mall and Boca DiBeppo would be a good area to meet. If we get there around 8:30-8:45am we can leave by 9:00am and stay on schedule.

PM if you will be joining the Jacksonville caravan and I will add you name to the post.

Old 01-16-2004, 08:27 AM
jda407 is infamous around these parts
Another addition to the list. Jerry will register and post a message so we get his screen name. But add him to the car list. He's in a '95 993 Coupe. He's already made his room reservations and will be heading up on Friday so he'll miss the cruise up with the "pack" but will be with us for the ride home on Sunday.
Four strong from the Delray contingency.

Old 01-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so who is in for the drive up from the Boca Raton area?

Old 01-16-2004, 11:05 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
SE Florida Guys!

Originally posted by Jeru
Ok, so who is in for the drive up from the Boca Raton area?
This may be of interest for you SE FL guys that want to drive up together. Copied from Rennlist 996TT forum...

This is really going to be one to remeber....if anyone lives in S. FL and is interested in joining our (so far) 6 Porsche caravan drop me an email at evan@fvd-usa.com. We are leaving from FVD USA (Pompano) at 7AM Sat. morning.

Here is the current list I just received of those driving up from FVD. If your not on the list and are interested in the caravan, please email to evan@fvd-usa.com.

Evan
Bryan
Bo(maybe)
Xico(Xico)
Shawn (Jeru)
Jason (Jeru's friend)(maybe)
Orlando (Orli930)
Andrew (Detailer708)
Steve (Sporters78)
JDA407 (not sure if he is going with us or not...)

Last edited by Sloth; 01-16-2004 at 12:49 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET- SAT. FEB 7th