Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Carlsbad to Crystal Cove Caravan September

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 AM
motorsportnick is infamous around these parts
Ok guys, its next week so dont forget! I am sending out reminders to everyone right now. Here is the list of those who will make it so far.

1. Nick - M3
2. Abel - GT2
3. Spencer - Riding
4. Porsche Fanatic
5. Fayence - CGT
6. CButler - SRT8
7. WearyMicrobe - 911
8. Samiz7 - 911
9. BrandonFD3S (maybe)
10. drpaulmarsh - 911
11. synacide - M5
12. ryaninsd (maybe)
13. BmwM3Guy - E46 M3
14. Taylor - BMW 328
15. Luis95933
16. angryswede

Old 08-28-2006, 10:58 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I just found out last night that my parents are coming in from Mn to visut us. Anybody going the following weekend?

Old 08-31-2006, 03:21 AM
Samiz7 is infamous around these parts
I truly apologize to Nick and everyone attending for my late withdrawal . I have some unexpected personal matters that require my attendance. Please excuse my absence. Enjoy and I would love to go on subsequent weekends…

Old 08-31-2006, 09:43 AM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
I have a family friend with a very modified Z06 that will be showng up to drive with us so he can be added.

Do we want to ask a few other car boards if they want to go up with us? I know the NSX guys do this trip a few times a year.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by WearyMicrobe
I have a family friend with a very modified Z06 that will be showng up to drive with us so he can be added.

Do we want to ask a few other car boards if they want to go up with us? I know the NSX guys do this trip a few times a year.
Feel free to invite them. It is just a drive to Crystal Cove, once we arrive we usually split up and check out the cars. Then you just come back online later to see pictures and video of the drive up.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
I might not even have the volvo to drive up...its in for service.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:40 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
I just found out last night that my parents are coming in from Mn to visut us. Anybody going the following weekend?
Nooooo, I will be up in NorCal

Old 09-01-2006, 01:03 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
How about the weekend of the 15th?

Old 09-01-2006, 01:36 PM
San Diego Porschophile
drpaulmarsh is infamous around these parts
Some body needs to lean on Super D and tell him to bring out his new toy...

Old 09-01-2006, 02:18 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
1. Nick - M3
2. Abel - GT2
3. Spencer - Riding
4. Porsche Fanatic
5. Fayence - CGT
6. CButler - SRT8
7. WearyMicrobe - 911
8. Samiz7 - 911
9. BrandonFD3S (maybe)
10. drpaulmarsh - 911
11. synacide - M5
12. ryaninsd (maybe)
13. BmwM3Guy - E46 M3
14. Taylor - BMW 328
15. Luis95933
16. angryswede
17. Diddy(Jay) - E46 M3

Old 09-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
I will be there with my girl if she wakes up in time..LOL... i will bring the turbo S...and if possible maybe have my boy take the skyline...

Old 09-02-2006, 01:59 AM
Hey everyone, I have some bad news! My front right tire is flat, my rear left tire is flat and my rear right tire is low. Something freaky happened to my car, or I drove through some glass or something. If I dont get everything sorted out by saturday I wont be going which is really dissapointing. All of you know what to do though, everyone else is still meeting up so please everyone still show up. If I am not there please take it upon yourselves to leave on time, and I have all the addresses posted. I should be able to make it, but just in case I wanted to let everyone know.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:53 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by motorsportnick
Hey everyone, I have some bad news! My front right tire is flat, my rear left tire is flat and my rear right tire is low. Something freaky happened to my car, or I drove through some glass or something. If I dont get everything sorted out by saturday I wont be going which is really dissapointing. All of you know what to do though, everyone else is still meeting up so please everyone still show up. If I am not there please take it upon yourselves to leave on time, and I have all the addresses posted. I should be able to make it, but just in case I wanted to let everyone know.
The volvo is back from service I can some pick you up in a boring car if you want.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drpaulmarsh
Some body needs to lean on Super D and tell him to bring out his new toy...
I know, huh? Come on Super D - we wanna see the Elise!

I think I'll be in for tomorrow. hopefully. we'll see. i've never been and would really like to go.

Old 09-02-2006, 05:40 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Dave bring the car!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carlsbad to Crystal Cove Caravan September