Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Carlsbad to Crystal Cove Caravan September

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
it turned out good although there was lots of traffic (WTF?!)
holiday weekend. it took me 45 mins to get there and 1:10 to get back.

what happened to 6am?! I rolled into the outlets at 5:57 and it was empty, I was looking forward to caravaning up with you guys... maybe next time.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by angryswede
what happened to 6am?! I rolled into the outlets at 5:57 and it was empty, I was looking forward to caravaning up with you guys... maybe next time.
SORRY!

we left at about 5:57

We shall go up again, perhaps when Luis is able to go

+ dave and paul and nick

etc...

and so forth

Old 09-03-2006, 12:51 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
That was fun-

I got there right before you guys left. We should do this again sometime. Fayence's CGT was amazing. I've never heard something sound so good. Also, the black GT3 was sweet, love the seats and the roll cage. Next time I'll introduce myself.

I was in the silver M3- nice seeing you guys

~Jay

Old 09-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
SORRY!

we left at about 5:57

We shall go up again, perhaps when Luis is able to go

+ dave and paul and nick

etc...

and so forth
It's cool. I pulled in and wondered if I read wrong and you guys met at the park and ride on La Costa that I flew by trying to make it to Starbucks by 6

I'm in next time if I'm around. I think this was the last / only time with my Audi though

Old 09-03-2006, 02:00 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
How does the weekend of the 15th sound for everybody?

Old 09-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Wow that was a fun meet, I met Paul and his CGT... some other guys in SRT8's and a few GT3 guys!

I was in the BMW 328 with 5 people,

Uploading pics right now, I got some sick pics of the CGT rolling. I almost lost my glasses standing out the sunroof lol!!!

Nice to see you to Felix, can't wait to see some pictures!

Old 09-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-03-2006, 06:40 PM
motorsportnick is infamous around these parts
I am glad everyone who went had a good time. I am sorry I couldnt make it, next time though. Maybe the 15th a few of us that didnt make it to this one can get together. Either way I saw some pictures that Suspence took, looks like it was a good time. Thanks everyone for still showing up!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Banned
Yeah that's to bad Nick I was looking forward to meeting you...

Nice meeting you Paul, thanks for letting me take pics of your amazing Carrera GT!

Old 09-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Banned
bmorrell is infamous around these parts
I'd be interested in one of these...how out of place would a 16 year-old be?

Old 09-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bmorrell
I'd be interested in one of these...how out of place would a 16 year-old be?
You can be an enthusiast at any age as far as Im concerned. Just dont drive like an idiot or ask what version of vtec the CGT has and you'll be fine. I think its always been a preference to have people with driving experience so it would be better if you can get a ride with someone with a atleast a couple years under their belt.

----

Suspence, great photo, that one reminds me of the last CC run.

streetfire is down so I cant access the video I made of the last one.

The video I took today turned out grainy, I dont know if I want to spend the time editing bad quality video. I even remember turning up the quality settings before I left but for some reason they didnt stay

Last edited by Ryan in SD; 09-04-2006 at 03:16 AM.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
How does the weekend of the 15th sound for everybody?
If I can then I will. Im not sure what might pop up though so I dont want to say for sure.

Old 09-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Banned
cbutler32 is infamous around these parts
where's the pics?
great run guys.
THANKS!

Old 09-04-2006, 03:34 AM
earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly

Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2006, 04:30 AM
Hydra is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys I had a really great time with all of you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carlsbad to Crystal Cove Caravan September