Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Last Bay Area Group Drive of the Year

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 02:42 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by alex911s
Can i get an hour head start
You just want to get to the wine before everyone???

"So its on like Donkey Kong!" ..... Once the date is set, I will notify the Sheriff's department and the Winery....If you guys want to go Wine tasting, I have several friends that own Wineries, and I could arrainge a private tour....

Brian, let me know how I can help...

What car should I bring?????

Old 09-23-2006, 09:37 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by VRAlexander

"So its on like Donkey Kong!" ..... Once the date is set, I will notify the Sheriff's department and the Winery....If you guys want to go Wine tasting, I have several friends that own Wineries, and I could arrainge a private tour....

The date is set!!!

November 4th

*see original post*

Old 09-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
I Nov 4 a sat??? cool I ll try to make it out there... 928...or C4S, this will be debated...

Old 09-24-2006, 03:25 AM
VRAlexander
I spoke with Giovanni tonight...he will have no problems accomodating 50 people for lunch (special menu) on Saturday November 4th...we will have a private room/patio area...oh and a sectioned off parking lot

Old 09-26-2006, 10:55 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
I spoke with Giovanni tonight...he will have no problems accomodating 50 people for lunch (special menu) on Saturday November 4th...we will have a private room/patio area...oh and a sectioned off parking lot

Lunch will be provided at the Racers Group. Were going to leave "alcohol" out of the picture at Carlsen and drive to the Racers Group for obvious reasons. If people want to go tasting, etc afterwards (as I'm planning on doing ) they are more than welcome.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:11 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
Lunch will be provided at the Racers Group. Were going to leave "alcohol" out of the picture at Carlsen and drive to the Racers Group for obvious reasons. If people want to go tasting, etc afterwards (as I'm planning on doing ) they are more than welcome.
Sorry Brian-
I just got a bit excited on a Napa run with fellow 6speeders...this is your event and you did'nt ask for help...I will withdraw my commentary unless asked...see you guys there...looking forward to a great day of driving from Carlsen to TRG.. Attachment 42281

Last edited by VRAlexander; 01-24-2007 at 04:01 AM.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Banned
FERRAR1 is infamous around these parts
Looks like fun.

Old 09-28-2006, 06:50 PM
2 gt's confirmed,
2 more are "trying to make it"

Old 09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
4 gts huh...might just have to go now...

Old 09-30-2006, 10:08 AM
25 cars confirmed and a month to go!!

Old 09-30-2006, 10:22 AM
CLS
CLS is infamous around these partsCLS is infamous around these parts
HuH???? Rally ??? Where ????

Idea:
680 north to 80 east to Suison Valley Rd. north to Montecello Rd. north to Capell Rd. north to Sage Canyon Rd. to Silverado trail to http://www.aubergedusoleil.com/ restaurant and then the "normal" way through Napa back....
AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!AWESOME DRIVE!!!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...y%20Government
I like your choice of restaurant and the drive doesn't sound to bad either!

Old 09-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of

"Its on like Donkey Kong.... B...." .... isnt that a Steve Stiffler (American Pie) quote

Old 09-30-2006, 04:25 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by CLS
I like your choice of restaurant and the drive doesn't sound to bad either!
This was a suggestion..however I believe Brian has something else arrainged... I will on the other hand set up a NAPA run in the near future for all the 6speeders to attend....It will be a very high spirited mountain run through Napa (sanctioned by the local authorities) with lunch at a Resort and wine tasting with a Private tour of several wineries...followed by a tour of my friends very exotic car collection and then another spirited ride back to the Bay..

Originally Posted by Saint Ari
"Its on like Donkey Kong.... B...." .... isnt that a Steve Stiffler (American Pie) quote
B-I-N-G-O

Last edited by VRAlexander; 09-30-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:00 PM
This was a suggestion..however I believe Brian has something else arrainged... I will on the other hand set up a NAPA run in the near future for all the 6speeders to attend....It will be a very high spirited mountain run through Napa (sanctioned by the local authorities) with lunch at a Resort and wine tasting with a Private tour of several wineries...followed by a tour of my friends very exotic car collection and then another spirited ride back to the Bay..

B-I-N-G-O
That sounds like a whole lot of fun...

Old 10-01-2006, 12:59 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Sounds great - looking forward to another great Carlsen event!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Last Bay Area Group Drive of the Year