Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22 - Tristate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:52 AM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
I'm definatly down!! I will probably be meeting up with the KOP guys on their way up to NJ also.....

Old 10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CayenneTurbo77
I'm definatly down!! I will probably be meeting up with the KOP guys on their way up to NJ also.....
Nice! See you Sunday. I'll let everyone know when exactly we'll meet.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Nice! See you Sunday. I'll let everyone know when exactly we'll meet.
Millaracing maybe driving from phily too.
Last time they brought 3-4 cars. I'm waiting for his confirmation and will pass him your contacts so you guys can all meet up and caravan to NJ.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hovik
Millaracing maybe driving from phily too.
Last time they brought 3-4 cars. I'm waiting for his confirmation and will pass him your contacts so you guys can all meet up and caravan to NJ.
I know Jon well, he can PM me here if he's coming with us though.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JoeyG
I know Jon well, he can PM me here if he's coming with us though.
Not sure if he's on this forum...

I PMed you his Email.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks... he joined not too long ago, I think his user name here is Jmiller.

Old 10-16-2006, 07:18 PM
RANE2001 is infamous around these parts
Wow I would love to go to this, this is 5 mins from my house but I dont get back from Florida until Sunday night. Well if it happens on Nov 2 I am in.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:45 AM
Banned
1. Parikh1234 - Audi RS4
2. ClydeM - Ferrari 308
3. Gregg Brie - Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
52. Tom - Porsche 05 996GT3
53. Mike - 06 E46M3
54. croft1972 - M roadster
55. CTL - E36 M3
56. mcb001982 - Lamborghini or something else
57. 96GtrR33 - Skyline R33
58. Cartman - Porsche Boxter
59. Carcrazy - Ferrari 355GTW
60. Wayneee - Vette
61. acmw - Ferrari 360
62. EliteM - Lamborghini Murcielago
63. vinnycar - Ferrari 348Spider/997C4
64. Wil - Ferrari 308GTB SC
64. Wil's Friend - Lamborghini Countach
65. Zitro - Lamborghini Diablo

6 days!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 09:17 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
i have a bunch of friends with evo8s, are they allowed to attend? do you consider an evo8 exotic?!?!?

Old 10-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
i have a bunch of friends with evo8s, are they allowed to attend? do you consider an evo8 exotic?!?!?
I don't think Evo8 is an exotic. I'm sure they do Evo Runs all the time!

Old 10-17-2006, 11:50 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Count me in...

996TT

Old 10-17-2006, 12:20 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys,

Id love to join in on something like this but certainly dont want to show up where im not welcome...i live about 20 mins from the KOP mall and could meet the KOP crew - and i have met Jon from Milla a few times and would loeve to spend the day driving with you guys.

I dont have the G35 Coupe in my avatar anymore (i saw u ok'ed a 350z) so ill be coming in my brand new Evo 9 Special Edition. Let me know if this is ok? Sorry i dont have something nicer to arrive in, but i would sure love to be included in something like this.

Oh, and illm3, Drew (diesel) was thinking about coming to my house next sat ( the day of this run) and i might invite him too. Talk about a reunion! haha

Let me know guys...otherwise, take lots n lots of pics!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...45_10_full.jpg

Old 10-17-2006, 01:36 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Hey guys,

Id love to join in on something like this but certainly dont want to show up where im not welcome...i live about 20 mins from the KOP mall and could meet the KOP crew - and i have met Jon from Milla a few times and would loeve to spend the day driving with you guys.

I dont have the G35 Coupe in my avatar anymore (i saw u ok'ed a 350z) so ill be coming in my brand new Evo 9 Special Edition. Let me know if this is ok? Sorry i dont have something nicer to arrive in, but i would sure love to be included in something like this.

Oh, and illm3, Drew (diesel) was thinking about coming to my house next sat ( the day of this run) and i might invite him too. Talk about a reunion! haha

Let me know guys...otherwise, take lots n lots of pics!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...45_10_full.jpg
Come on man, i hate to see people downplay their car like that to see if they would be welcome on a run with some exotic cars. I'll say it again, its obviously not up to me and i didnt start the run, but from what i have seen , these guys are car guys just like all of us. Not judging and allowing just the "expensive" cars, its a drive for all of us enthusiasts, Evo 9 is a great car, i recently drove one and loved everything about it, bring it along!

BTW i havent seen Drew in quite some time, wow! I'll talk to him about this

Old 10-17-2006, 01:43 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by iLLM3
Come on man, i hate to see people downplay their car like that to see if they would be welcome on a run with some exotic cars. I'll say it again, its obviously not up to me and i didnt start the run, but from what i have seen , these guys are car guys just like all of us. Not judging and allowing just the "expensive" cars, its a drive for all of us enthusiasts, Evo 9 is a great car, i recently drove one and loved everything about it, bring it along!

BTW i havent seen Drew in quite some time, wow! I'll talk to him about this
Thanks man...i am not downplaying my car - heck, i bought it, and i LOVE IT! Its an amazing machine for sure.....but i read the title of the post (exotic run) and obviously my car isnt exotic (though the performance isnt far behind) so i thought it was only right to ask if i could join.

As a fellow car guy (aka completely obsessed with alllll cars) i would love to join in...and maybe even let Drew ride shotty if hes lucky hahaha. Let me know if this is ok and ill throw a few coats of wax on the ride, charge up the camera, and be at KOP whenever i need to be!

Old 10-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Pearl, check your PMs!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22 - Tristate