Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22 - Tristate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 05:37 PM
art_z is infamous around these parts
i havent done a run like this in a couple years. are we bringing radios (the little hand held 2 way ones) or it is going to be a pre planned route that we all just follow in groups of X cars?

Old 10-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by art_z
i havent done a run like this in a couple years. are we bringing radios (the little hand held 2 way ones) or it is going to be a pre planned route that we all just follow in groups of X cars?
Preplanned route. Everybody gets a printed copy. We all leave together.
I have arranged a buffet for us at the end of the route.

I have arranged a buffet for us at the end of the route. Its going to be $20 per person. The place is big and will be able to fit all of us.
I'm going to be responsible for collecting the money and giving it to the owner. To avoid having me run around and collect the money from 70+ people, just give it to me when you see me at the entrance to the resturant.

Thanks
Hovik

Also.
I drove the route. Its 103 miles. Will take about 3 hours to complete. 30% highway driving, the rest is twistes, scenic roads and lots of color changing trees. If we leave by 8:30AM we will be done by 12-12:30pm latest. That will give everybody the rest of the day to themselves and won't be too tiring.
Any questions, ask here or PM.

Last edited by Hovik; 10-17-2006 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:48 AM
jmporsche944 is infamous around these parts
Sounds great. Ill be there in my car (944 Turbo) and my dad will be attending in his 350z. We had a great time last time. Thanks!

-Jeff

Old 10-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Jayman is infamous around these parts
I'd like to attend the run, driving a Porsche Cayman S. Its a bit of a drive, any recommendation for lodging within a 1/2 hours drive where my car will be safe for the night. Coming from central Ct. I'm a country boy, I get a little nervious in the big city.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jayman
I'd like to attend the run, driving a Porsche Cayman S. Its a bit of a drive, any recommendation for lodging within a 1/2 hours drive where my car will be safe for the night. Coming from central Ct. I'm a country boy, I get a little nervious in the big city.
I'm sure you'll find a bunch of hotels in Edgewater, NJ or that area.

Lets hope the weather holds up!

1. Parikh1234 - Audi RS4
2. ClydeM - Ferrari 308
3. Gregg Brie - Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
4. SilvrPorsche - Porsche Boxster
5. angldrkns9 - Porsche Carrera 4S
6. Cinna - Ferrari 575 +
7. Cinna - Aston Martin V8

61. acmw - Ferrari 360
62. EliteM - Lamborghini Murcielago
63. vinnycar - Ferrari 348Spider/997C4
64. Wil - Ferrari 308GTB SC
64. Wil's Friend - Lamborghini Countach
65. Zitro - Lamborghini Diablo
66. sechsgang - Porsche 996TT
67. str8blst - Porsche 996TT
68. Gregg Brie's Father - Renault R5 Turbo 2
69. Mike R. - Porsche 997 Carrera S
70. jalnjr - Acura NSX
71. jchoi12 - Ferrari F430
72. Sheryl - Lotus Elise
73. Jayman - Porsche Cayman S
74. jmporsche944 - Porsche 944 Turbo
75. C6DVL - Vette

Old 10-18-2006, 05:31 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Is this a cruise or more like a spirited drive? I'm sure this many nice cars in one place will get alot of attention (cops). It would be nice to do some quick sprints with some exotics though. I'm not bringing the car in the sig. Bringin the kleemann s/c CLK55 (sleeper). Should be fun!

Old 10-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Is this a cruise or more like a spirited drive? I'm sure this many nice cars in one place will get alot of attention (cops). It would be nice to do some quick sprints with some exotics though. I'm not bringing the car in the sig. Bringin the kleemann s/c CLK55 (sleeper). Should be fun!
It is not a race. No runs, No races! This is not about that! Its a sunday morning pleasure drive with a bunch of other awesome cars and enthusiasts.
70% of the run is 1 lane scenic roads, and you maybe stuck behind a much slower car for a long period of time. So if you don't like that, then you won't enjoy the day.
Anybody attracting ANY police attention or doing ANYTHING stupid... the run is done, in the future all the runs will be done privately/invitation only.
All the non exotics (and for that matter exotics also) should be responsible and safe.
I put alot of work into this - and if some idiot driver tries to ruin the day for everybody he/she will be reported to the cops with license plate #.

Hovik

Old 10-18-2006, 09:23 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hovik
It is not a race. No runs, No races! This is not about that! Its a sunday morning pleasure drive with a bunch of other awesome cars and enthusiasts.
70% of the run is 1 lane scenic roads, and you maybe stuck behind a much slower car for a long period of time. So if you don't like that, then you won't enjoy the day.
Anybody attracting ANY police attention or doing ANYTHING stupid... the run is done, in the future all the runs will be done privately/invitation only.
All the non exotics (and for that matter exotics also) should be responsible and safe.
I put alot of work into this - and if some idiot driver tries to ruin the day for everybody he/she will be reported to the cops with license plate #.

Hovik
Hovik you are right man. Looks like some new faces are joining this run, but it will probably turn out just as good as the last one, i hope everyone respects your rules, this is YOUR RUN

Old 10-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Hovik you are right man. Looks like some new faces are joining this run, but it will probably turn out just as good as the last one, i hope everyone respects your rules, this is YOUR RUN
It will be as much fun as last time, if everybody behaves the same way
Are you joining me and Shivam for dinner tomorrow evening or what?

Old 10-18-2006, 09:42 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
It will be as much fun as last time, if everybody behaves the same way
Are you joining me and Shivam for dinner tomorrow evening or what?
Yes sir! I was going to give him a call tomorrow afternoon. Im going to head into Manhattan early to check out some car's at Manhattan Motorcars, im getting the full tour If you want, we can meet up there, or just later on in the evening, we'll see!

Martin

Old 10-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Yes sir! I was going to give him a call tomorrow afternoon. Im going to head into Manhattan early to check out some car's at Manhattan Motorcars, im getting the full tour If you want, we can meet up there, or just later on in the evening, we'll see!

Martin
Say hi to Matt and Kelly at MMC. I'm free after 7pm. I'll see you tomorrow.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Say hi to Matt and Kelly at MMC. I'm free after 7pm. I'll see you tomorrow.
Ok for sure!! PM me your number, i'll give you a call after i talk to Shiv tomorrow afternoon!

Old 10-18-2006, 09:55 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Martin, I heard they are giving away Gallardos at Manhattan Motor Cars. I think you should GO GET ONE.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:15 PM
K04
K04 is infamous around these parts
I might be there in a SL55 or '06 Boxster have to work out the weekend

Old 10-18-2006, 10:28 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brandywine
I might be there in a SL55 or '06 Boxster have to work out the weekend
Yo a few of us are meet at KOP and driving up... you are coming with us and that's final!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fall's Foliage "Exotics Run" - October 22 - Tristate