Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle area Lapping day 11/24

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Seattle area Lapping day 11/24

Well november 24th is my bday and day after T-day (and all the wives are out shopping so we need something to do!) and I thought a great day at the track should be in order!! I was checking out the Proformance website ( http://proformanceracingschool.com/ ) and they are running an advanced lappingday, and Driving school. I know a couple people are going to sign up for lapping and one person "may: do the school. anyone else wanna go??
I don't think we have ever done this in the seattle area!

we can also cancel 5 days before the event if the weather is going to be crap!!

Lets do this guys!!!

EDIT: 11/20/06
Lapping day is not happening. Lets look into doing lunch and GO-Karting in Tukwila.

Last edited by Brucem; 11-21-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:15 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Bruce. Sorry couldn't make to over to Ben Sat. I had too many to do.
It'd be nice to get the 6speed guys to come out the track and burn some Turkey (I meant rubbers)off. I have already signed up this morning.

Old 10-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
ya,, what a better way to spend the t-day holiday than at the track!! burn off that Turkey

Old 10-31-2006, 09:07 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Happy early B-day Bruce! I am planning on burning the Turkey off by lighting some shoe rubber playing B-ball! This also helps the hp to weight ratio when I drive my car trying to keep up with you, LOL!

Old 10-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Happy early B-day Bruce! I am planning on burning the Turkey off by lighting some shoe rubber playing B-ball! This also helps the hp to weight ratio when I drive my car trying to keep up with you, LOL!
you get your *** to the track!!

Old 11-01-2006, 01:19 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
oh man, I'd love to stretch the Ruf's legs...it will definitely be done by then. Unfortunately, I will be in NYC for the holidays that week.

Have fun fellas.

Old 11-01-2006, 12:10 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'll love to come out to check you guys out! I won't be tracking my 997TT since it won't be broken in yet. But I'll watch you guys!

Old 11-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Jason, I think you need to talk to Mogen (get him to go also)... he will tell ya that it is broken in the day you take delivery. If you want more miles on it before you track it, just give it to me and Vincent.. we will make sure it is broken in for ya

Old 11-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Hay hay hay do not leave me out on that. I have a trip to make to NoCal soon and would be more then happy to take your new TT...I would make that sacrifice to put miles on for you....WOW I am one hell of a guy.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:35 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Hay hay hay do not leave me out on that. I have a trip to make to NoCal soon and would be more then happy to take your new TT...I would make that sacrifice to put miles on for you....WOW I am one hell of a guy.
I can't believe you would be so generous. That is so nice of you to be thinking of other people.

I'm still thinking about doing the track day. My projector in my theater died last week and I may need to buy a new one. That would eat up the $500 (and then some) needed for the track day for me. Yes, it would be $500 for me as I would need to take the class before the afternoon lapping.

-David

Old 11-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I may just to kill off the tires that I have on the car now. We will see

Old 11-01-2006, 02:28 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
I may just to kill off the tires that I have on the car now. We will see
That would give you a good excuse to get your new wheels. I see wheels and tires as maintenance.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Davey... just do it! you know you want to, and this will give you a good thing to learn from. I think you could write this off on your taxes as education too

Old 11-01-2006, 08:35 PM
ef996TT is infamous around these parts
Hey Bruce,when is it?

Old 11-01-2006, 08:44 PM
ef996TT is infamous around these parts
nevermind.....I should learn how to read

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle area Lapping day 11/24