Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

12/16/06 MD/DC/VA Toys for tots charity meet!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 12:52 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I've seen the guy in the pic before. He's a really cool guy. Let me sit in his car and everything. Even smoked my *** on 495 when I was driving the CLK430 I'd like a rematch in my 55

Old 12-17-2006, 04:41 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
You guys make sure to take lots of pictures and post them. I'm bummed I won't be there and it is colder here than in DC.

Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Will do Gunther! Its supposed to be in the 60's today and sunny

SOme of us are meeting at the CiCi's in Rockville on 355 and then rolling back to the flagship to wash cars. Anybody is more than welcome to join us. There will be a big turnout today

Old 12-17-2006, 05:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Great event today. I saw a bunch of guys/gals taking pictures today? When can we expect to see the pix posted???

Maxwell and Chris from Cali it was great meeting you guys today as well.

Old 12-17-2006, 05:56 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
yah, that was fun. Nice meeting you guys as well. I cant believe we got Dave to take his car out of the garage!

By the way, good reccomendation on the grub!

Old 12-17-2006, 06:20 PM
I didnt get to meet all of you but thanks for coming out. We had ALOT of toys and filled 4 cars with them (including a station wagon). There's going to be alot of happy kids, I even wanted some of those toys!
Maxwell- Did you guys go to Moby Dick afterwards? Us poor folk went to Fuddruckers, lol Thanks for getting your friend to bring the Murci. After almost everybody left a news crew came out form channel 7 and shot some footage and said we would be on Channel 7 news at 5 and 6. Dont know if it happened though.

Old 12-17-2006, 06:40 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Maxwell. I'll see you out at Bourbon one night with Bill. Moby Dick is the best!!!!! I can't believe you got Dave out with his Murci either. We MUST do this more often. As long as there's no salt on the roads, it should be good to go.

News Channel 7. It's a shame we missed out on that. I would have loved to do burnouts around the reporter as they were live. I hope the kids enjoy the toys. It is a great feeling giving back to the community like this especially around the holidays. Keep me posted for the next rally (probably in the spring/summer). I'll bring my buddy with his F355 Cab and some more P-Car guys.

Great job again. Thanks to all who pulled this together.

Old 12-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys - it was good meeting you, too.

It's always nice to see what people are rolling in and help some kids at the same time.

Old 12-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
It's cold and rainy here in Baghdad and I all get to see is up-armored HUMVEE's. But a 50. cal on the roof of my car would be pretty cool.

Pictures please

Old 12-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Gunther,

First and foremost, thank you for the sacrifices that you and your family make to ensure this country has the freedoms we have. My family and I truly appreciate what you and your fellow men/women and their families do each and every day. Be safe and look forward to seeing you at the next event.

Thank you and god bless.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Regards,
Berk

Old 12-18-2006, 11:41 PM
topspn is infamous around these parts
Great meeting you guys...

Ahmad, thanks for putting this together. Look forward to seeing you guys at future events. I hope someone posts some pics of it.

Regards

Old 12-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Berk,

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. We all appreciate them

Old 12-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Nice to meet you too Mitch and thanks for coming.

Here are a few pics, still waiting on others to upload pics
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...&postcount=304
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...&postcount=275

Old 12-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Old 12-21-2006, 05:35 PM
More Pix when you get the chance.

I was bummed out not to see my car in the pix