Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Next Seattle GTG - when is it?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 01:55 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
I'll be getting out of the helicopter and snowboarding down...combined with Caterpillar skiing, and guided backcountry skiing...should be helluva trip.

Hey, anytime you want to go paragliding or skydiving here in WA, let me know. I'm always down for that. We could always coordinate it with a drive to the jump zone just outside of Everett.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:32 PM
pozican is infamous around these parts
Alright, car is going in thursday for a clutch, we'll see if I can finally make it out there for a drive.

Rep'in the old pcars

Old 02-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Pozican

What do you have and do you have any pic's?

Old 02-15-2007, 03:55 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Someday I'll skydive... But I'll never bungey jump.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Pozican

What do you have and do you have any pic's?
Not a whole lot of great pics. A couple weeks ago I got really frustrated with my lack of pictures, so I went out and tooks some, but it was dark, so they all look like rice shots

I guess I shouldn't say old pcar, older would have been the more correct statement.

944 turbo

Won't keep up with the rufs or the 996TTs or anything, but I think it will stay with you guys

Old 02-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pozican
Won't keep up with the rufs or the 996TTs or anything, but I think it will stay with you guys
We could bet on that

BTW that is at 4corners damn man you are close.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Just a boxster?
I have done both and Bungee and taken my 1st AFF class and jumped 13,500 foot solo. Let me tell you Bungee is cool but it has to be into water or off a bridge the airbag does not invoke fear.

Now to jump out of a plane from 13,500 for the first time loose all sense for 1-2 seconds then you can start to soak it in. I waited to 3500 to pull my chute just because I liked the free fall. I will learn how to BASE jump in the next year or two. I have a goal to jump Angel falls in 6 years.

We need a 6peed Seattle sports group. I can plan the white water rafting and some MTN bike trips....

Old 02-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
We could bet on that

BTW that is at 4corners damn man you are close.
Good call, I live in the neighborhood by the morman (mormen?) church not even a full block from four corners. It wouldn't take 10 minutes to guess around my neighborhood to find me

Have you ever been to that smoothie / java shop? It's fairly good

I really hope to see your car around.
I'm not quite sure whether it is currently supercharged, or it will be? Mind clearing that up?

Thanks,
-Alex

Old 02-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Just a boxster?
It depends ya wana race for some cash----Naw I am just kidding it does have a Super charger on it. It is pretty quick NOW that I have it running well with no vac leak.

I have not yet been there but will try it sometime soon. I almoast just bought a house right by you. CRAZY One day soon we will have to hook up for lunch.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Hmmmm -- Interesting... I'll keep my eye out for a boxter with a SC whine, should be pretty impressive!

That house happen to have a palm tree in the front yard, and a bar in the basement?

x2 to lunch and I'll have to try to weasel in a ride in that supercharged boxter of yours!

Old 02-15-2007, 06:23 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I'm in for the Seattle 6speed Sports Group.

I'd rather have my chute not open, then my bungee rope replaced with a standard rope.

Old 02-15-2007, 09:44 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
[quote=JP-S-St.Louis]I will learn how to BASE jump in the next year or two.quote]

I want to start a solo class in the spring. I also want to base jump. Send out invites next time you're going. I'd love to watch if I can't particpate yet.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:57 PM
Just a boxster?
Originally Posted by pozican
Good call, I live in the neighborhood by the morman (mormen?) church
-Alex
Do you know the house for sale on the end of SE 263rd Street not to far from you if so I put a contract on that today since I did not get the other one I wanted. If they take my offer I will close in the next 30 days.....First mod...2 post lift!

BEN....I have to retake my AFF class since it has been over 1 year. I will have to become certified after that there is no stopping me. Right now my buddy and I are putting together a program to recieve our jump certification. If anyone is interested in that please let me know, I will try to get a group rate.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Any requirements or previous experience needed? I'd be highly interested if it were between April and September (and of course depending on price)!

Old 02-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Just a boxster?
I wil get details for all I will post all info when I get it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Next Seattle GTG - when is it?