Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 01:32 PM
rippsey is infamous around these parts
Absolute amazing time. Next time I'll bring the boat! Great show for the weather. Organizers and group leaders did an outstanding job keeping everyone together. Can't wait until next time.

Last edited by rippsey; 04-04-2004 at 02:57 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:03 PM
art_z is infamous around these parts
very cool time indeed, i don't think i've ever seen so many Pcar turbos in one place. Next time hopefully mother nature will cooperate, we missed some great views and some great twisties today.

Point to consider for next time, a way for groups to signal teams behind them if a bogey is spotted, would have saved Rockitman some cash and alot of aggravation if we knew there was a copper sitting right as soon as we got out of the parl

and to our caboose, hope everything is ok with your car, sorry to hear you had an unexpected "detour"

art (group 3)

Old 04-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
It was nice meeting a lot of you. If we had sun I think more people would have met each other..

Old 04-04-2004, 02:06 PM
RJFb is infamous around these parts
4-4-04

I would like to thank all for the great time I had with my first drive with the group. Despite the rain, it was worth getting out of bed without question. Thanks to the sponsors and organizers for the swag.
Jonathan

Old 04-04-2004, 02:14 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
you missed 04:04 PM by 2 minutes

Old 04-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by pieball
Some close calls for me and worse for a couple of others...
Oh oh, what happened?

Old 04-04-2004, 02:26 PM
art_z is infamous around these parts
at least 1 ticket and 1 spinout, both in group 3

Old 04-04-2004, 02:27 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Meet!!! Weather could have been better...the drive on 7 Lakes was the best part of the day for me...The sun started to come out and the roads were drying...Did not enjoy the Village of Sloatesburgh after 7 Lakes Drive.... Was hit pretty hard with 26 mph over the posted limit on Rt 17 after the town...Yikes

Can you say lawyer??? As they say, the group captain always goes down with the ship. For future meets, I am demoting myself to ordinary sailor status. Being a Captian can be too costly!!! I hope my caboose man in group 3 made it all right...I was sorry to hear about the loss of traction requiring a tow out. Hope both you and the 928 are fine...

Thanks Michele for coming through with such great marketing idea's...You are quite the promoter and I really like the goody bag...Great job...Sorry I had to cut out before saying goodby...I was drained and needed to get home. Thanks Ken for planning the route and all of the other particulars. I think we should start a fund for the Town of Beacon to repave their roads. The were horrendous, better suited for the SUV styli Porsche...I will post some pics soon...

Perhaps a new Picture Posting thread will be in order??? It was great seeing everyone and meeting new aquaintences.

Darren:

I will endeavor to take more pics of the Porsche by the Saratoga Flat track to keep the luck rolling. It was nice to finally meet you.

Best Regards To Everyone!!!!

Old 04-04-2004, 02:28 PM
pieball is infamous around these parts
Me and a couple others got gunned point blank. I got lucky...
Somebody's black 928 S4 bought it we heard. Cops doing "uies" following groups. But I didn't witness the tragedies, someone will chime in with the details.

Old 04-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by art_z
at least 1 ticket and 1 spinout, both in group 3
Sorry to hear about that, we cut out early, the weather, bumpy road conditions and cops got annoying, plus my son got a little sick, but he was ok after a short stop for fresh air (thank god he did not puke in my car).
The organizers and volunteers really did a great job under the circumstances, got to give them major props for doing all the work, especially standing around in the rain, true car nuts!

Last edited by Rave TT; 04-04-2004 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:33 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
so much fun - so much rain!

Old 04-04-2004, 02:35 PM
pieball is infamous around these parts
Next time the organizers have to arrange some porta-johns along the way!

Old 04-04-2004, 02:39 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Rockit! Sorry you got a ticket

Old 04-04-2004, 02:41 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Sound like you guys had fun, can't wait to hear the details and see the pictures.

Eric

Old 04-04-2004, 02:56 PM
rippsey is infamous around these parts
Rockit,

Was your ticket from a Ramapo cop? If so my brother might be able to help! He bailed out early because he had to go to Rochester. He works for the county, former ADA and now a PD. I will call him and let him know you might need a favor!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run