Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 03:12 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by rippsey
Rockit,

Was your ticket from a Ramapo cop? If so my brother might be able to help! He bailed out early because he had to go to Rochester. He works for the county, former ADA and now a PD. I will call him and let him know you might need a favor!!!
I'm not sure??? It was a black and white car...Not a trooper and not a sherrif and definately not the Palisades Park Police...Does Sloatesburgh have their own cops or are they Ramapo??? Any help would be appreciated...Let me know if anything can be done via PM, whether I need to speak to someone or whatever or $$$. Thanks rippsey!!!!

Ohhh...Just looked at the ticket...It says Police Agency: RAMAPO

Last edited by rockitman; 04-04-2004 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Darren, I didn't see you there!?!? Must have missed you between the rain drops. Where were you sitting at Hooters?

Old 04-04-2004, 03:48 PM
maxiter is infamous around these parts
So sleepy. Great time today. I enjoyed meeting the few that I did; hopefully next time, I'll meet a few more.

I hear the 928 that went off is A-OK and only required a winching to get out and a wash to clean up.

Big kudos to the organizers. Considering the cars and the weather, things went quite smoothly.

Old 04-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Good news Rockit!! Now at least you have someone on your side!! (besides all of us).

Old 04-04-2004, 04:06 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Periokid
Good news Rockit!! Now at least you have someone on your side!! (besides all of us).
Thanks David..."The 6 Speed Brotherhood" Awesome!!! I hope things pan out...It kind of put a dampener(no pun intended) on an otherwise fun day....

Old 04-04-2004, 04:19 PM
art_z is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rippsey
Rockit,

Was your ticket from a Ramapo cop? If so my brother might be able to help! He bailed out early because he had to go to Rochester. He works for the county, former ADA and now a PD. I will call him and let him know you might need a favor!!!
Ramapo is NJ, I think you got nailed in NY, no?

Old 04-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by art_z
Ramapo is NJ, I think you got nailed in NY, no?
Perhaps??? Why the Ramapo Police Agency on the ticket??? I am to appear in Village of Sloatesburgh Court. I see Ramapo also on the NY map....

Old 04-04-2004, 04:50 PM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
crappy weather...but still fun nonetheless!

Next time, how about a Saturday am meet? Traffic always seems to be lighter during early am Saturdays than Sundays. Plus, for some odd reason, the Saturday before every Sunday meet (which have all been rainy) has been relatively nice (dry at least)...coincidence I know....

Oh well...rain or shine...im always there (schedule permitting...Saturdays are much easier than Sundays, hint hint).

With that said....Ken, how about a meet Sat 4/24 at the previous NJ/PA meeting grounds and road course?!?!? With you being the great organizer and planner that you are, im sure you will have no problems setting this up!

Old 04-04-2004, 04:57 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I balied before we sat at hooters - Gil I cuaght your boxster with the frame on it - looks great man

I was in the 1992 mid blue C2 Turbo that was parked next to michelle's cab --My Garage forgot it was daylight savings and my Turbo was locked inside this morning !

Old 04-04-2004, 04:59 PM
rippsey is infamous around these parts
Ramapo is in NY. They have courts in many of the local villages.

Old 04-04-2004, 06:34 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Darren
Guys I balied before we sat at hooters - Gil I cuaght your boxster with the frame on it - looks great man

I was in the 1992 mid blue C2 Turbo that was parked next to michelle's cab --My Garage forgot it was daylight savings and my Turbo was locked inside this morning !
Darren

That sucks man!!!

Old 04-04-2004, 06:56 PM
pilot2519j is infamous around these parts
Wink Bannersman Run

Pics from the run today. Weather was bad, driving was heavenly. Enjoy
Pilot 2519J

Attached Images  
Old 04-04-2004, 07:05 PM
pilot2519j is infamous around these parts
Bannerman's Run

Group II spirited(closer to us) and Group III(next line) slightly spirited.

Attached Images  
Old 04-04-2004, 08:17 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Whose got all the pics and videos ? They are going ot be insane !

Old 04-04-2004, 08:24 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
I am glad fun was had by all.
Next get-together...
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...9163#post89163

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run