Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 02:10 AM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
Wow this meet looked rediculous. Sorry I couldn't make it. I have this huge Physiology exam to study for. Its 4:11 AM. Its an allnighter. Sorry bout the ticket Rockitman. Itts what i say, u play with fire, ur gonna get burned. Esp on rt.17 or rt.4 the most heinous highways in jersey. Hope y'all had fun.

Night

Pistol

Old 04-05-2004, 02:44 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Nice photos!

Old 04-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Incredible showing... crappy weather... very nice Porsches.

Old 04-05-2004, 07:11 AM
AC 996C2 is infamous around these parts
Wow! What a great time. This was my first drive and it met all expectations - in spite of the weather. The only downside was not getting to meet everyone. Thanks Ken, Michelle & Hani for organizing this. Great job!

Old 04-05-2004, 08:05 AM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
Sorry I didn't make it either. Same excuse as DEETZ!

Old 04-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Periokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud ofPeriokid has much to be proud of
Old 04-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Josh is a jewel in the roughJosh is a jewel in the roughJosh is a jewel in the roughJosh is a jewel in the rough
I wish I could have made it. Despite the weather it looked like you guys had a good time aside from the ticket and off-road excursion. I woke up that morning and the weather looked very uninviting, at least up here further north where they were predicting snow.
Hope to make the next one.

Old 04-05-2004, 10:13 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
I wish I could make it too really sorry guys!!

is there anyway I can view the pictures somewhere else? I can't see it because there are too many pictures on one page

Old 04-05-2004, 10:21 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Deetz,
If you receive red x's, right click on the red x and then click "show picture". Hopefully that will solve your problem.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
The old school freestyle cd was cool, brought back memories of Avanti (Tuesday nights), 1018, and all the rest of the places.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:53 AM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Rave TT
we cut out early, the weather, bumpy road conditions and cops got annoying, plus my son got a little sick, but he was ok after a short stop for fresh air (thank god he did not puke in my car).
So that was you and your son behind me. I was wondering why you suddenly pulled over. I radioed you if everything was ok...but never heard back from you. Glad to know your son was ok.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by BCS996TT
So that was you behind me with your son. I was wondering why you suddenly pulled over. I radioed you if everything was ok...but never heard back from you.
Did not hear you, radios were in and out all day, all the bumps and u turns got to him a little.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:24 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
I couldnt make it either due to the weather, I know I wouldnt have enjoyed it in the rain, I also didnt realize at first it was Palm Sunday, I must say the organizers did a great job with planning the event from what I have seen.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:59 PM
AC 996C2 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Rave TT
Sorry to hear about that, we cut out early, the weather, bumpy road conditions and cops got annoying, plus my son got a little sick, but he was ok after a short stop for fresh air (thank god he did not puke in my car).
The organizers and volunteers really did a great job under the circumstances, got to give them major props for doing all the work, especially standing around in the rain, true car nuts!
Rave, was that you who pulled up on the grass before the circle? I was behind you and almost ran into you! Well, not even close but I wrote that in for effect. Glad to read your son is okay.

BTW, one of the most memorable moments of the drive was when we merged onto the Bear Mountain bridge (I think that's what it was) and the group 2 lead (Hani or Tony?) said "Okay guys, hammer down!" you blasting by me on the left side was quite amazing!

Old 04-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Happy Now?
Originally posted by AC 996C2
Rave, was that you who pulled up on the grass before the circle? I was behind you and almost ran into you! Well, not even close but I wrote that in for effect. Glad to read your son is okay.

BTW, one of the most memorable moments of the drive was when we merged onto the Bear Mountain bridge (I think that's what it was) and the group 2 lead (Hani or Tony?) said "Okay guys, hammer down!" you blasting by me on the left side was quite amazing!
I felt bad about that, I know he said no passing, but when it opened up and he said hammer down, I couldn't help myself.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run