Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 01:04 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run

Sunday, April 4th GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle – HOOTERS Run + Bonus Paterek Brothers Concours Workshop!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, this is the first big meet of the 2004 season and boy do we mean BIG!! We have a great time planned for you all!!

We need to ask for everyone's cooperation due to the large number of cars and the packed schedule. Your help with this is greatly appreciated.

DUE TO SEATING AVAILABILITY AT HOOTERS, ATTENDEES MUST RSVP TO PORSCHEBABE-MICHELE @ 732.826.1002 OR 718.496.8752 BEFORE MARCH 28, 2004.

We would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of our sponsors. You can hyperlink directly to their websites by clicking on their links below!!
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

THIS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. WE APOLOGIZE IF YOU WANTED TO ATTEND BUT SAW THIS TOO LATE TO GET INVOLVED. SINCE IT IS AN ORGANIZED EVENT, WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL PLENTY OF TIME TO SIGN UP. MAYBE NEXT TIME!!

Last edited by KPV; 03-03-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:16 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I am in and think I will have a new "official 6speed vehicle" to add to the mix

Old 03-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Sean is infamous around these parts
like a Postman, "neither rain nor snow, nor....", I'm in da house!

CAUTION: we have to be excessively careful on the Palisades Pkwy.....perhaps the most tightly covered parkaway from a Trooper perspective.

Old 03-03-2004, 01:30 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Sean,
I have a specially fabricated block of wood that fits under my gas pedal for times like these!!!

You and I will need it!!!

Old 03-03-2004, 02:14 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Ken

Would like to attend but only if my HRE's are here by then or else I would have to bring my wife's Cayenne and that just wouldnt do it for me

My TT is on jack stands, sold my Sport Techno's

Ron

Old 03-03-2004, 02:21 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
Count me in!! I will drive from Boston!! I'll stay in NY for the weekend

Old 03-03-2004, 02:27 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
C4S,
They are due in 1st to 2nd week of April
I went with the 542R 19's 4' rear lip, 2' front lip, black centers

I tried to hold the guy off with the Sport Techno sale but I would have lost it so I will have to suffer and just when it was getting nice out too

Ron

Last edited by vipertestarossa; 03-03-2004 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:30 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
too bad I only have Cayenne S, but I'll still come and meet all of you guys since I'm new in 6speed and I want to know everyone

hopefully I don't have any exams the following week

Old 03-03-2004, 02:53 PM
maxiter is infamous around these parts
Ken: Do you have an idea of the total distance that'll be covered on this trip? And will there be a pre-meetup caravan from Dunkin' Donuts?

Old 03-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
If I can get one of my friends to tag along in my car, I'll come too!

Old 03-03-2004, 03:05 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
I should be able to make it. I will plan to come down to the GWB Park and head up to Bannerman. I probably will head North when everyone leaves to head back to Paramus. It's probably 2.5 additional hours for me if I went that route(down to Paramus then back up to Albany). Sounds like a blast.

EDIT: I will be attending the meet through hooters. Sadly, I will miss the concours workshop. I will need to head back to the north country

Last edited by rockitman; 03-08-2004 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:09 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Sean
CAUTION: we have to be excessively careful on the Palisades Pkwy.....perhaps the most tightly covered parkaway from a Trooper perspective.
With the potential high speeds and numbers of cars, the Troopers would need to call in a convict bus (paddy wagon) to accomodate all of us and a few tractor trailer car carriers to transport the cars to the impound yard...

Old 03-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 03 C4S
Come on Chris you can't bail on us, stay for the entire event. By the way, everyone who intends to come please post to inform us and also call Michele so she can order your sticker. Thanks.
I will strongly consider staying for the entire event and will let Porsche Babe know before the 3/28 deadline...I really would hate to short change myself on all the fun... A couple extra hours in the GT3 can't be all that bad!!!!

Old 03-03-2004, 06:55 PM
C4S,

You are right, 996TT or not I will bring the Cayenne, probably just to Hooters and meet everybody

I sold a 98 Diablo SV to get the TT and the Lamborghini community in NJ was very thin.
By the way do you guys do the wife and girlfriend thing on these meets, the Cayenne is my wife's
Looking forward to it

Thanks

Ron

Old 03-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
I am in and think I will have a new "official 6speed vehicle" to add to the mix
Darren can't wait to see what you bring

Count me in!! I will drive from Boston!! I'll stay in NY for the weekend
Deetz, that is true commitment! Come on up!

If I can get one of my friends to tag along in my car, I'll come too!
Gil, it will be great to finally meet you and see your car in person

A couple extra hours in the GT3 can't be all that bad
The perfect excuse to keep that bad boy out of the garage...

Hani - you have mail!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 4 GW Bridge - Bannerman Castle - HOOTERS Run