Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

RENNSPORT REUNION II: 6SpeedOnline Member Delegation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
It has been a while and this thread has lost some (if not all) of its chatter. I hope everybody is still on board for this event and for meeting up. Its getting close and I am looking foreward to seeing everybody at Rennsport.

16 days...

Old 04-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Im still on-board, however, have not received my tickets yet.

Old 04-05-2004, 06:21 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
It'll start picking up the closer we get.......This will be a busy month for me especially the next 3 weekends....Looking forward to Rennsport ! I've got to get some reservations some where...

Old 04-05-2004, 06:43 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by greyghost
Im still on-board, however, have not received my tickets yet.
Same here!!!

Old 04-06-2004, 08:19 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Just made reservations at the Courtyard Orlando in Heathrow. See you all there. The number is 407 444 1000 if anyone needs to make reservations. Can't wait to drive on the track even if we will be crawling.......

Where are we partying???? Would anyone be interested in spliting a limo so we don't have to drive when we go out?

Eric

Old 04-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by CAPTLST
Can't wait to drive on the track even if we will be crawling.......

Where are we partying???? Would anyone be interested in spliting a limo so we don't have to drive when we go out?
I imagine the track touring will be lead by a pace car, probably an old 912 to keep the speeds down.

I think Rob is getting kegs of Paulener Hefeweisen for the post Rennsport party at his pad... Seriously, I would be up for whatever, especialy if it does not include us having to drive anywhere. Yellow Cab comes to mind...

Old 04-07-2004, 12:48 PM
tuner is infamous around these parts
Hello Guys,
Right now it looks as though we will have 5 cars coming from S. FL:
Bryan (94 Turbo)
Evan(996 Turbo)
Steve (993 Turbo)
Orlando(996 Turbo)
Xico+Friend(996 Turbo/Freight Train).
We are heading up Friday night (Leaving around 7or8) and will be staying over at Lake Mary Fri. and Sat. and going to Daytona on Sat. and Sun.
See you all soon!

Old 04-07-2004, 12:55 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Hopefully...At the end of this year, I "will" have a pad to have that party at.. Untill then, I'll seek out some venues quickly.

Old 04-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Bryan... you guys arent coming up Friday for the track touring at 11:00am?

Old 04-07-2004, 01:24 PM
tuner is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by greyghost
Bryan... you guys arent coming up Friday for the track touring at 11:00am?
No, we will not be up in Lake Mary untill 10 or 11 PM, Evan has school and everyone else has work....

Old 04-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Bummer... I will only be there on Friday so we will not be able to hook up.

Old 04-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Sorry to hear that Britt. I thought you were going to stay for the weekend. Regarless, Friday will be great.

Brian, have any of you guys received your tickets yet?

Old 04-07-2004, 05:33 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Britt

Just stay Friday night and leave on Saturday. I'm sure you will feel rushed if you only go on Friday.

By the way does anyone know Steve with the 993 Turbo e mail or phone number. PM me if you do.

Eric

Old 04-07-2004, 05:43 PM
I was going to but decided to change the plans.

Old 04-10-2004, 10:51 AM
NYSEGuy is infamous around these parts
Are they not doing the track touring on saturday as well?

Ed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RENNSPORT REUNION II: 6SpeedOnline Member Delegation