Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

RENNSPORT REUNION II: 6SpeedOnline Member Delegation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Track touring is Friday only based on the schedule of events.

Old 04-10-2004, 03:19 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
I'll be there, but probably only on Sat for sure. What is this "track touring"? Are they actually gonna let people out on the track? I may have to rearrange my plans if that's the case.

Old 04-11-2004, 06:55 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Yes....They are letting "us" out on the track for parade laps. Of course our cars will probably be going so slow that when we hit 1 of those Daytona embankments, I'm affraid some will beggin to roll down the mountain..

Old 04-12-2004, 06:24 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have radios. Going to buy a pair for the meet what should I get? What freq?

Eric

Old 04-12-2004, 07:13 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by CAPTLST
Anyone have radios. Going to buy a pair for the meet what should I get? What freq?

Eric
Eric,

Get yourself a set of the Motorola Talkabout FRS radios. Many freqs to choose from.

Old 04-12-2004, 08:03 PM
What days are most of you planning to go? Keith KPARIS will be unable to attend and since the majority of S. Florida guys are coming in on Saturday I am thinking about changing my plans. I would rather see more friends than drive the track.

Old 04-12-2004, 08:20 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by greyghost
What days are most of you planning to go? Keith KPARIS will be unable to attend and since the majority of S. Florida guys are coming in on Saturday I am thinking about changing my plans. I would rather see more friends than drive the track.
I'm planning on driving over early Friday to do the track run, then stay Friday night and leave sometime on Saturday for home...

Old 04-13-2004, 06:19 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
I'm planning on driving over early Friday to do the track run, then stay Friday night and leave sometime on Saturday for home...
My plans are the same as Gary's

Eric

Old 04-13-2004, 06:56 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Coming up Thurs night and departing some time on Sunday.

Old 04-14-2004, 08:04 AM
An update on tickets...

I called this morning and was told that the tickets are being printed and will ship via UPS within 24 hours of completion. However, she could not tell me when I would actualy receive the tix. Hopefully they will be in by Monday, if not I will be calling again to raise some hell.

Old 04-14-2004, 11:37 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Just got my tickets in the mail here...Soooo, you guys should be seeing yours soon

Old 04-14-2004, 11:49 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by RDH
Just got my tickets in the mail here...Soooo, you guys should be seeing yours soon
Whats the plan for Friday night? Anyone up to Eric's suggestion of maybe a limo so we can all party hardy???

Old 04-15-2004, 08:47 AM
Got my tickets yesterday.

Old 04-15-2004, 08:48 AM
Eric... do you still want the extra ticket that I have?

Last edited by Greyghost; 04-15-2004 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Here is something that we might could do on Saturday night in Daytona...

There will be a special PCA dinner on the evening of April 24, 2004 at the Speedway with a surprise guest speaker provided by Porsche Cars North America. For dinner reservations please send a check in the amount of $ 35.00 per person (payable - "Porsche Club of America") to Janet Ledesma, 10216 Hunt Club Lane, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418. For questions please contact Janet at gojanet@bellsouth.net or 561-627-7645. Dinner reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis and a confirmation with event details will be provided via email.

I found this list of rumored guest speakers on another forum...

...speakers at this PCA dinner include Peter Falk(Dir. of Racing, GT1 LeMans), Hans Metzger(911,917,F1 engines), Norbert Singer(Mgr of 962 program) and Alwin Springer(recently retired US Racing Chief).

Could be interesting...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RENNSPORT REUNION II: 6SpeedOnline Member Delegation