Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle Drive - Feb 24th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 07:49 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Seattle Drive - Feb 24th

I thought I'd make a new thread for our next planned event!

When: Saturday 24 February 2007
Time: 2:00 PM
Meeting:
Destination:

Any ideas for our drive? It gets dark around 6:30 I reckon, so we can either plan on getting back around that time and getting dinner as a group, or getting back in time for other dinner arrangements (family, etc.). Or, we can eat somewhere else and drive back in the dark, which I think 19000RPM mentioned in the last thread.
I only suggested 2:00 so that I could take care of a morning affair and still get back in time. But if that's too late, I can probably shift my schedule earlier!

Anyways, lets here some suggestions.
If we are driving South or West, we can meet at the truck stop in Federal Way off I-5 SB where we met for a MaxRPM Event quite a while ago.
If we are going North or East, we can meet at the same Starbucks as last weekend in Univ Village.

Ideas:
Rainier (fun)
Canon Beach (fun)
Peninsula H101 (fun when empty and good weather)
Bellingham
N. Cascades (fun)

Old 02-15-2007, 04:36 AM
carjeda is infamous around these parts
Route suggestions...........

If the group decides to head north on the 24th, I have a suggestion for a partial route or drive on our way north.

It is a super fun route between Woodinville and Monroe on tight twisty country farm roads. The route can be intense, but so fun. Or it may be a great way to get warmed up. Once in Monroe, we can get on Hwy 2 go west and get on I-5 north.

I can print up route maps and lead this portion of the drive, if we decide to go this way. It's definately a "meet and discuss the route" before driving it. Just some general rules and guidelines shared by most riders on Sport bikes and driver's that frequent this route.

No big deal if we don't. Just an idea.

Old 02-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Wyatt.. my car will be getting the rear bumper fixed and the hood installed... so I will be out! I do know that it gets dark at 5:30 not 6:30 though

Old 02-15-2007, 02:14 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Bruce, I'm sure you can ride co-pilot with someone!

You guys and your silly darkness south of the border... Haha, just kidding. It's probably 5:30 here, also.

Carjeda - Thanks for the suggestion! If we get more input we can decide where, but your route will certainly be a plausible idea. Anything else up in that area? I know I-5 isn't the greatest of fun in general.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Kevin034 is infamous around these parts
there are so many cops around these days ...

Old 02-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Kevin, your wedding present was finally mailed from being back-ordered. So maybe I'll get it to you on the 24th.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:52 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
I'll try to make this one if I'm in town.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Yeah, 'bout time I meet the new owner of that sexy beast!!!

Old 02-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Rams86 is infamous around these parts
2:00 PM?.....why such a late start?!

Brad

Old 02-17-2007, 03:18 PM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
I'm in, earlier or later, I this would be a pile of fun!

Seth

Old 02-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
FYI: tomorrow is the PCA Auto-x... if anyone wants to go hit me up!!

Old 02-17-2007, 11:19 PM
pozican is infamous around these parts
Yup, I'm officially a no go :'(

Blown tranny (better than the clutch ) and water in the oil. DAMN.

If I had the funds I could have it up for this drive, but I can only afford one at the moment

Damn, sucks being 19

-poz

Old 02-18-2007, 04:35 AM
sorry Pozican. Maybe you can bum a ride if you're still interested in going and meeting the gang.

I mentioned 2:00 PM because I could easily make it by that time after some morning affairs. But if an earlier rendevous is preferred, I can **** my morning schedules around no problem. Just let me know ASAP!

Old 02-18-2007, 02:00 PM
pozican is infamous around these parts
Well, I suppose I could drive up my beater DD pcar up there and meet you guys -- I just don't know if I will want to drive :\
WAY too depressing when you are driving a car that does 0-60 in like 8 seconds.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:44 AM
DevilZ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pozican
Well, I suppose I could drive up my beater DD pcar up there and meet you guys -- I just don't know if I will want to drive :\
WAY too depressing when you are driving a car that does 0-60 in like 8 seconds.
Reminds me of when I showed up to a 350Z meet once in my stepfather's PT Cruiser because my car was (and still is) in a bodyshop from an accident I had.

Oh and hello to the Seattle/Western Washington crowd. I grew up in Sammamish for the last few years, go to Western Washington University currently, and am basically a car junkie. Nice to meet you all.

-Miluo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle Drive - Feb 24th