Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

NJ Meet 4/28 ((Ross Docks))

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Oh sorry Greg, I thought YOU were going with a Kevin. No, he's busy, I'm just riding with Drew (Sechsgang).

Old 04-26-2007, 08:22 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Oh sorry Greg, I thought YOU were going with a Kevin. No, he's busy, I'm just riding with Drew (Sechsgang).
LOLOLOLOL! youre too funny man. yea, i knew i remembered his name. thats cool though. i hope its not raining out on saturday. what time is this thing anyway?

Old 04-26-2007, 08:25 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
:

Should be clear after friday!

Old 04-26-2007, 10:13 PM
valmeida is infamous around these parts
I will ge there after my daughters Bday party.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Carskibum is infamous around these parts
wow the meet is here. hope u all have a great time but i'm out due to being stuck in south jerz.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Carskibum, didn't you START the meet though?

Old 04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
TT/T is infamous around these parts
i think he courtesy posted for e46fanatics

but he did put out the invite

Old 04-27-2007, 01:01 PM
haha yeah. me and a friend from e46fanatics started working on this meet in febuary. situation has it that i'm stuck at school in south jersey, without a car because i sold it a few weeks back. Also my parents decided this was the best time to take off for buisness to europe. After all that i figured that i could drive my girl's ford contour but sadly she already has plans to move her stuff between apartment and house.

lol i've made peace with my situation. just take tons of pics!

Old 04-27-2007, 03:32 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Carskibum
haha yeah. me and a friend from e46fanatics started working on this meet in febuary. situation has it that i'm stuck at school in south jersey, without a car because i sold it a few weeks back. Also my parents decided this was the best time to take off for buisness to europe. After all that i figured that i could drive my girl's ford contour but sadly she already has plans to move her stuff between apartment and house.

dude, take the train or something to princeton and ride up there with me.

Old 04-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Carskibum

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A RIDE!!!!!

Where in Jersey are you?

Old 04-27-2007, 04:04 PM

SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A RIDE!!!!!

Where in Jersey are you?
yea where in 'south jersey'? dont forget i offered, numerous times.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:12 AM
i live in glassboro. it's 10 minutes from philly. exit 2 on the turnpike.

hmmm? can i take the train to princeton!

Old 04-28-2007, 09:17 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Is this event happening even if it rains? forcast for tomorrow looks iffy at best....

Old 04-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by str8blst
Is this event happening even if it rains? forcast for tomorrow looks iffy at best....
i was just wondering the same thing. anyone?

Old 04-28-2007, 12:40 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I dunno, but there is a huge PCA event in hershey, pa (swap meet) and I may be going to that...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NJ Meet 4/28 ((Ross Docks))